Chapter 5

Vienne's POV

I felt a bit relieved that i finally told someone about. I felt like i could trust Bodil. So i told him.

The days just flew by. It's just the same. Walk. Rest. Walk. Rest. Cave. Sleep. Next day. Walk and so on and on.

The forest began to get thinner. Until we reached the end of it. And there it was. Right in front of our eyes. Star city.

"No....way..." I was breath taken. We found Star city. It wasn't our plan. But we found it.

"We found Star city." Dawn said.

"Hey guys take a closer look." Bodil said. I took a closer look. It looked like it has a forcefield. And it was a faint purple color. That means Seto is there!

Seto must be pretty quick. The forcefield from Sky army broke and there was little time to escape.

We walked to Star city. We went through the forcefield The forcefield would stop The army of Herobrine. And we weren't part of his army.

"STOP RIGHT THERE" Someone shouted. We froze. Guards. Why are there guards when it has a forcefield?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bodil's POV

No way guards? But there's a forcefield for Notch's sake!

"Who are you?!" One of the guards spoke.

"Im Bo-" I was cut off by someone familiar.

"What is it?" Said a purple hooded man with messy brown hair, a silver crown, purple cape and that red creeper shirt. The one and only Seto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seto's POV

Some people went through the forcefield. And if i'm correct three people. I went to check the east entrance. Yep threw people.

"I'm Bo-" I cut him off.

"What's going on here?"

I look at the three people that stood in front of me. Bodil and 2 girls. The blond girl has fear in her eyes. But the other girl just looks with calm eyes. Interesting. But wait! Isn't that?....Oh no she's here.

"Mind telling me who those 2 girls are" I asked Bodil.

"Oh uhhh this is Vienne" He pointed on the girl with black hair.

"And this is Dawn" He pointed at the blond haired girl.

"Alright, you may go in."

They went passed me. When they were far enough i told the guards.

"Keep an eye on the black haired girl." They both nodded, without asking why they just nodded.

I went to Bodil. I just saw him giving money to the 2 girls and they both ran off to the nearest store.

"So how did you meet them?" I asked him.

"I met them while i was in the forest. I wanted to go to Star city. But i met these 2 on the way. I wanted to test if they are trustable and good at combat. So i tested them. But the last test i was caught by a possessed Zek. He knocked me out. But when i woke up i saw Zek and Ashley on the floor knocked out. And i knew they were strong. It's the first time i ever saw super Minecrafters deafeating Elite Minecrafters. It's pretty impressive if you ask me" Bodil said. I'm pretty impressed they beated Zek and Ashley.

"Were you wondering why there were guards even though there's a forcefield?" I asked him He nodded.

"Because i figured out Herobrine possesses Super,Epic,Elite and Superior. But the forcefield can't detect the possessed people so i put guards there and make them wait so i can check." I answered.