Epilouge

i woke up by the blinding sunlight that shined through the window. I tried to cover my eyes with a pillow. But unfortunately, someone had to barge into my room.

"Vienne! Vienne! There's a festival starting soon celebrating the end of the war. You're gonna be late!" I groaned and throwed a pillow at the person. "Hey that isn't nice!" I imagined her putting her hands on her hips. "Well, it isn't nice waking me up." I hissed. "Heh, well you're needed in the festival. I heard Sky has a surprise!" I forced myself to roll out of bed, landing on the ground with a thump. "Are you that sleepy?" Skye giggled. I gave her a middle finger in return.

"Well get your ass up. We're leaving for town center." I groaned but sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "It's not my fault we spent the last week rebuilding the city." I muttered. I stood up and drunkily walked over to my bathroom. I took a quick bath. I chose my casual blue sweater instead of my green one. I wore a black shirt underneath. It was mid autumn, so it doesn't hurt to wear a sweater.

"Ready?" Skye was leaning against the door, waiting for me. "Yeah, let's go."

~~~~~

We arrived at the town central. It was livelier them usual. The people sang to the songs that were played. Many wore a star, resembling Star city's symbol. All the recruit wore yellow, honoring the Sky army's colour.

We were greeted by a few people when we walked around. We were searching for the familiar face. "Where could he be?" It was really crowded. You could barely see the podium where he will hold the ceremonies.

"There you guys are!" I jumped in surprise, not because the voice came out of no where. Because some nerd hugged me from behind. "Geesh Ty, you fucking scared me." He chuckled. God damn his laugh is cute. I blushed and looked away, trying to hide it. I could see Skye rolling her eyes in the corner of my eye. "Well let's go, don't lose sight of me." He gestured us to follow him.

We were finally at the podium, where we were greeted by Bodil and Simon. Both of them were laughing obnoxiously loud. Jason walked over to us, giving a small wave before continuing on what he was doing. He didn't wear his usual suit, he wore a casual blue hoodie with a star printed on the front. At last there was the face i was searching for, Sky's.

Sky greeted us with a huge smile. Behind him were fangirls screeching and trying to grope his ass, but Sky has some sort of magic to keep their hands off. "I'm glad you guys can make it." He opened his arms, welcoming us to the party. "Now follow me."

~~~~~

Mitch scanned around the area of the memorial, hoping to find a certain sorcerer. His guess was correct, Seto was leaning against the stone, looking up at the Sky. It seemed like he was talking to himself, yet he was talking to Max.

"Hey Seto, you okay?" Mitch asked, while he sat down beside Seto. "I'm fine." Seto smiled at Mitch. But the smile didn't last for long. "How's Jerome?" Mitch immediately looked down, his eyes an unreadable expression. Jerome was found in the forest, unexpectedly more injured then all the other possessed Minecrafters. He had scratches every, bruises, bites and arrows everywhere. It was a miracle he survived with that many injuries.

"Anyways." Mitch stood up, trying to change the topic. "We should go to the town center! I heard there's a surprise for Vienne." He then nudged me and raised his eyebrows repeatedly. "Aand Skyeeee." "Oh shut up." Seto blushed and looked away. "I'm sure you have a surprise too." The sorcerer looked at him confusedly, raising an eyebrow. Mitch smirked. "And it's right over there." He pointed down at Seto's pants, making Seto a red hot tomato head. "Mitch i'm going show no mercy." Mitch couldn't help but laugh. "You're fun to toy with, Seto."

"Well let's go." Seto said, walking out of the memorial. "H-hey, wait up!" Mitch ran after him. Together they walked to the Town center.

~~~~~

Everybody was cheering loudly. I was probably deaf right now. I stood next to Skye. Everyone else stood behind us.

"Ladies and gentlemen." Sky's voice spoke up. "I would like to thank you for coming to this festival. Now the reason we have this is because have been deafeated and eliminated. I would like to thank these people for helping the war and rescuing us." Jason and Ty walked right behind him, smiling at the ground. Pretty much giving all the fangirls a heartattack

Sky walked over to me, and held and a medal. I bowed, so he can put it on. "I woukd like to thank you, Vienne, for you part of the rescue." He put the medal around my neck. I looked back at him, and smiled. Everyone clapped and cheered.

Sky walked over to Skye, who was probably sweating till no end. She's was more nervous the i am. But she seemed to suddenly calm down. Strange. I looked at where her gaze was looking at, which was a really cute brunette. Seto!

The same process happened to Skye. She, too, received a medal for heroism and braveness. The crowd cheered, once again.

Next comes Sky's speech. To be honest i zoned out for the most part. I didn't like speeches, they were boring. All speeches included were information and thank yous and we can do it together and stuff.

I finally snapped out of my thoughts when the crowd clapped loudly. I pretended i heard the speech and clapped as well, looking at the proud Sky standing in front of us.

"And finally." He turned around to look at the two of us. "As i have seen your marvelous skills in battle, i would like to offer you a life as a guard in Star." I couldn't believe it. Turning into a Star city guard was like trying carry the weight of the castle. It's THAT hard. Only special specific individuals gets to become a guard. I looked at Skye, who was probably squealing as much as i an right now.

I calmed myself down and replied. "I accept your offer-" "YES!" Skye squealed out loud, receiving snickers from the crowd. Skye shrunk down from embarrassment and said yes in a more, softer tone. Sky smiled at both of us. "I'm glad you guys have accepted my offer. You're training will start in a few days, since you young ones still have a bit to learn. But in the mean time." He stepped aside, revealing a pair of twins. "Melody and Harmony will be here to guide you around and introduce you to all the guards." "Hiiiii!" One of them jumped up, i couldn't tell exactly who. "I'm Melody!" The other one walked up to us and squealed like her twin. "And i'm Harmony!" They were so hyper, what did they smoke? Well at least they were a fun to have.

While standing there my thoughts had drifted off to someplace, again. This time i thought about how Minecraftia is in peace again. And how the war is over now.

The thought has echoed in my mind and it made me smile.

The war was finally over

~~~~~

Tsk Tsk Tsk

You're such a shame

You lost to a bunch of emo teenagers

I thought you were great

Look at you now, helpless under a rock

It's a pity, a great power wasted on you

Well, it won't be for long

Neither will be the peace of Minecraftia

Hahahaha...