Chapter 17

Skye's POV

I talked a bit with Ty and Jason from time to time. But when we get too loud the guards will scold us.

And that was it. My prison life. I started to feel sleepy until i heard some footsteps. The footsteps were getting louder. I saw a boy pass by. He has short, black hair, jet black eyes and a dark gray hoodie with a purple 'M' on his chest. He walked by, but he wasn't alone. He was dragging an unconscious girl with him. But wait isn't that?...

The light blue hoodie. The black hair. The glasses. It must be! It's that girl from the market who captured me.

The room was silent while i watched her being dragged away by that boy. He didn't even pay attention to me.

When he was gone i let a deep sigh. Still i wondered, what does he want from that girl?

Suddenly Ty stood up and woke up Jason. Jason stirred a bit. While Jason was opening his sleepy eyes, Ty whispered something inaudible in Jason's ear.

Jason stood up as well and looked at the scratchings on the well. I never really acknowledged the scratches on the wall. But upon closer inspection it was numbers. Like the way how prisoners count the days by scratching on the concrete wall.

Jason counted the scratches, one by one. Slowly he reached the end. He looked back at Ty, who's eyes were wide open.

I saw something glow inside my shirt. It was glowing with the color of dark green. Ty stood up and walked over to Jason, when he was close to me the glow became brighter and brighter. Soon enough it dimmed, leaving the chamber in darkness, nothing else then the two faint light of Ty's headset.

What was strange though, was that i saw something glowing purple. I shrugged it off and closed my eyes. In the background i hear their footsteps. Opening my left eye, i saw Jason picking up one of the chains that were hanging on the wall. Ty gave his arm to Jason so he could chain it. Now they put me on the point of asking.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, so that the guards won't hear.

None of them answered, only looked at me shocked. They both shared weird glances at each other. Jason sighed and continued chaining Ty. Once he was done he came over me and whispered "It's very difficult to explain." I nodded, no matter how frustrated it was not to know what was happening. Guess i'll know soon.

There were some chuckles outside the cell. At the same time me and Jason looked at the direction where the sound came from. There stood the same boy i saw earlier. This time without the girl from the market.

My necklace started to glow again. I took it out to see why it was glowing, but as soon as i touched the ender eye i let it go as quickly as i can. The stone was hot like the sun. The boy chuckled because i was sucking on my fingers, hoping that it would cool down a bit.

Now that my necklace was outside my shirt the room got more lighter then before. Light enough to see the boy who stood outside our cell for a reason.

It was a boy of around 18. He had jet black eyes, short black hair and a black hoodie with a purple M on its chest. He wore a shirt with a big letter M. Could that be...

I'm not mistaken. It's Max from the famous group MinecraftFinest. They travelled around Minecraftia, participating games and visiting cities. But why was Max here? And where's Danny and Jordan?

"Why are you here?" I asked him. His grin seemed to widen when he heard that question.

"Reasons. I have my business here." He replied. I stood up so i could see him better. I looked at him in the face. He just chuckled lightly.