Chapter 27

Vienne's POV

"How are you my little angel?" He said.

Immediately the anger rose up and i shouted at him. "Let me go you shit!"

He suddenly disappeared, well more like teleporting behind me. I turned around, about to punch him. But he was to quick and evaded my attack. He ducked and elbowed my stomach, which made me step back. I coughed up some blood, which was now spilled on the floor. "I should watch over that foul mouth of yours, little angel." He tsked. Which made me angrier then before.

I ran towards him and did a low kick, but he jumped in the air and slammed onto the ground, making cough more blood.

He kneeled next to me and held his arm on my neck, making it difficult for me to breath. "I should stay still if i were you." I spat at him, which made him slap me hard in the face. But i didn't care, i faced him bravely. He removed his arm and chuckled. "You're a tough one, kiddo. what would you say if i named you my right hand?" I wiped the blood trail with the back of my hand. "Never in my life would i do something like that!" I glared at him.

It stayed quiet for an awkward 5 seconds, then he grinned. "Suit yourself." He said, whilst teleporting out of the cage. "Let me out!" I screamed. He just looked at me and chuckled. "Why should i?" He said.

I watched him as he walked out and closed the door behind him. After he left i slammed the invincible barrier. "Damn it!" I muttered under my breath.

Jay(Miju)'s POV

Authors note-My friend Jay, or Miju has changed his name due to some stuff. Miju in this story will now be Jay. Just so you won't be confused.

I sat in this cell with a snoring Tyler, which kind of brightened the mood in this cell. Only thing, it stopped me from sleeping. Which was annoying, because i really needed sleep.The past few days didn't go well, i barely had any sleep at all. Which is why i wanted to sleep.

I sighed and decided to stand up, no one can ever possibly fall asleep with that snore. i walked to the door and put my hand on it to feel it. It was cold. Too cold. I had a strange feeling about this. A feeling that made me sick, i don't know why.

I walked back to the wall and sat against it. I've been thinking. Where is Skye? How is she doing? What is she doing. I certainly hope she's okay. I really do. Skye was my closest friend in Star City, before i was just a loner that hungered myself out, till i met Skye. Heh, i still remembered how we met. How she was confused and how she had amnesia. I remembered, i remembered the day we became friends and Rogues. We stole food for survival and lived in alleys. It was a harsh way but it was the only solution for both of us to survive.

My train of memory flashbacks were stopped by Tyler's snoring. Which was beginning to be annoying. I wish i could slap him awake but his painful screech will probably wake up the others too, so it's a bad idea.

I decided to laid down, attempting to sleep again. But of course, it doesn't work. I can't sleep with such inhuman noises. I rubbed my temples, this is gonna be a very long night.

~~~~~
Seto's POV

I laid down on my bed, with my cape off and such. Only my shirt and my pants. I stared at the ceiling, thinking what to do after this. Obviously people won't like me when they figured out my true plan. What i'm truly doing here.

I sighed and sat up. I had nothing to do. Max is away somewhere. And i have not received any orders yet from my master since i arrived. All i did was wandering around.

I laid down again and turned around, my back facing the door. I stared at the wall, thinking. What to do...I had to keep up with the plan i created. Otherwise this was all for nothing.

I sighed and rolled out of my bed. Quickly standing up. I grabbed my cape to put it on. Surprisingly i didn't notice the person who was standing on the doorframe.

"Bored?" Max said. I nodded, i had nothing to hide.

"Come i'll show you something...amusing." My head tilted to the left. Amusing? What in this prison ruins could be...Amusing?

I decided to follow him to the pathways. It showed the throne room and at the very far end, Herobrine.

"Tell me what's so Amusing." He pointed at him. Taking a closer look, it seemed he curled into a ball like a kitten and snored loudly as hell. Or its just the sound but he cares. At least it was funny. I didn't expect this from my master though.

I tried my best to hold my laughter. Max did the same. We didn't want to wake him up. I looked at Max, who was already at the staircase going down. He gestured me to come. I smiled, anything i'd do just to entertain me. I removed my cloak, it was in the way. Then i sprinted towards Max and jumped down the stairs.

"Slow down purple guy." He said whilst chuckling. I laughed. "Or you're the slow one Maxy." I teased. He didn't like being called Maxy. "Oh you're gonna regret you've said that, Sparky." He said, jumping down the stairs too. I laughed. This was like old times, when we were young. "Come back here Seth!" He said, running behind me. I laughed and ran in the throne room, quickly hiding behind one of the pillars. Max just came in, but it seemed he banged the door too hard. Because there was a booming voice echoing in the room.

"Who's there?!"