Chapter 6

Seto's POV

I woke up. I changed my clothes immediately and went out the castle. I quickly walked to the Northern entrance.

"Who came in yesterday night"
I asked the guards.

"Max, sir. Max came in last night." They answered. Oh no. I was right to feel uneasiness.

"Get him out of the city now!" I ordered them. They nodded and spread the message.

"I just hope i'm not too late..." I muttered to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vienne's POV

I sat on the window, drawing in my new sketch book Seto gave me. I saw Seto walking out. More like running in a hurry.

I continued drawing. I was drawing me, Dawn and my new friends: Bodil and Seto. I was almost done with Bodil's face. Until i heard a voice...

"So you just gonna sit there?" Someone said. I looked at my doorway. There stood a guy in a dark gray and purple hoodie. He was just leaning on the doorway. Max...

"Whoa...uhh...hi Max?"

"Hey, i was just walking past these halls till i saw you."

"Oh..i didn't even know you were here." Max stepped in my room. He walked towards me. Closer and closer.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Vienne...My name is Vienne..." Truth: I like Max

"Hmm...Vienne...Such a suiting name for a pretty girl.." I blushed.

He came closer until our faces were inches away. He took my hand. I just stared into his eyes. I heard my heart beating.

Suddenly Max was been pulled away from me. And i saw Seto on the doorway. His hand was glowing like his eyes. The glow started to fade. He panted like he ran miles.

"GET OUT NOW! RUN!" He shouted. I ran passed Max he was on the floor.

"GODDAMMIT SETO!" Max shouted.

Seto stopped me by the doorway.
"Go find Bodil and Tyler NOW!"

I nodded and ran. I ran passed the hallways finding Tyler and Bodil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Seto's POV

I managed to get Max off Vienne. Vienne ran away. I was panting. I can't help since i was running from the northern entrance to here. Can't help but also bump a few people on the way.

"Seto.." Max spoke. He slowly stand up. His eyes were glowing.

He was staring me with cold eyes.

"YOU MESSED UP MY PLAN!" He shouted. He summoned his sword and slammed against the wall. He was very quick.

"Your going to die first.." He smirked. Holding the blade against my neck. I was sweating. One wrong move and i'm dead. My hand was glowing again so as my eyes. I kicked him off me and shot a paralysis spell. The spell only lasts for 5 minutes so i grabbed his shoulder and used a teleportation spell.

We teleported to an old and abandoned house very far away. My old house...

"Why are we here?" Max asked.

"I'm dropping you off. He can't have her. Isn't the three already enough?"

"No...He needs her...Why won't you give her to him...weren't you...his right hand?" He smirked.

"That was the past. And you will not tell anyone." I grabbed his hoodie making him face me. He just smirked.

"Oh what if i do? What will they do? With a traitor like you?"