Chpt19

"Min Ji Min"

Jungkook's POV

"It's Park Ji Min. I'm the Heir of the Park" what the fuck??? How that's happened.

Okey I know there is really big tendency, but I don't know. I still have the biggest doubts.

"You aren't believing me Jeon? It's okey. I get it. Coz you already know me. I'm that 'who can't even hurt a fly' tsk. But you should believe me. Specially now. Now that we need to get ready with both ourselves and companies." He said not smiling.

It's hard to believe really. But he is right. I didn't see him on a very long time. And me missing him is the weakest point I had faced. And now that he is here. There is the business that is getting on our way. I might lost him again. But I am fighting this time.

After that, we just stare at each other. I want to speak. But I'm afraid I'll say those words I'm not ready yet for hi to know.

Let it be unspoken for a while.

Days had past again. And I didn't see him till that day. I forgot to ask his personal information. The only chance is the company but, they will direct mo to their operator.

He maybe is very busy. I mean our companies are merging in a month or so. That is what we had talk about. We have to do it give our business more strength. And maybe gain more power.

Actually I am going to meet him to his private land/property or so. And waiting for a private vihicle to fetch me.

"Boss the jet is here" jet. You mean jet plane?

I just nod and follow Namjoon.

Upon arriving to the top. There is the. Tst. Chopper. With the family crest of Park.

So I get in and wear my seatbelt and those kinds of equipment that I have to wear.

"Ready Mr. Jeon?" Jimin?

"Jimin?"

"Yeah. The one and only.. SHocked? Huh Jeon?" I don't have to see his face to know he is smiling smugly.

"Yeah. I didn't know you drive a transformation like this." I smirk.

"Tsk. You should also do the training I undergo. It's like hell, probably. But at the end it's worth it." He looks at me

The chopper is already in air.

(A/n: let's skip the steps or so.)

"Why not tell me the story" I smile at him

"It's actually pretty tough. Dad and mom handled my training. It's hard specially when you know you'll end up hurting your love ones. But they remind me that sometimes enemy are just besides us. So that is. I almost kill them but I aren't sorry actually." What??

"You"re shit." I laugh making him to chuckle.

",There is called karma Jeon. And I really have to do it. I am kinda triggered that day." Then he smiled at me.

The drive is fast. Not that so fast for chopper. But the the time flew very past and we are landing.