Chpt4

Gguk's POV

During the drive. All the Hyungs and Chaeyong Noona focus on Jimin. V Hyung is driving.

His just crying. And saying. He can't do it anymore.

As like they get what he really mean. They are pleading him to stay awake. Keep his eyes open and not to give up.

"V please faster.. no please don't sleep. Keep your eyes open.." Chaeyong Noona.

My eyes traveled to his whole figure his left sleeve was soak with blood.

Noona lift the sleeve up.

"If gosh. What's this?" Then she remove the gauze. And cuts that are bleeding uncontrollably a revealed.

"N-noona" Jimin

" Don't speak baby hold on stronger. How much far V?" Noona.

"I'm giving my best Noona." V

"S-sorry. Sorry. Noona." He smiled so weak. Then close his eyes.

Then I notice his grip to Noona loosen.

"Calm Noona. He still have pulse. He just passed out" Jin Hyung checking Jimin's pulse.

Finally. We arrive at the hospital.

And now we are waiting for the doctor to come out and tell Jimin's condition.

"WHERE IS HIM???!!" Yoongi Hyung running towards us.

"His in the emergency room." Noona answered with a weak voice.

"Babe what happened? Why are you had bruises?" Yoongi Hyung check every Noona's bruise.

Noona then look at me, glaring. Then look back at the emergency room door.

"Its your friend trap that is really mean for your brother.. Good thing I'm with him. What the worst thing will happened when I'm not. And you!! Why are you not protecting our baby??" Noona is now crying again.

All what I feel this time is guilt and worry.

Gosh what have I done.

Yoongi Hyung look at me frowning.

"Its only Gguk who did that we are clueless about here." V Hyung exclaimed glaring at me. I just lowered my gaze waiting for him to attack me. To punch me or to kick me.

"Get out. Get out and don't wait for me to kill you." Yoongi Hyung said coldly.

I stood up and ready to leave when the door open and the doctor came out.

"He had a wild panic attack. And he passed out due to over exhaustion.. I just wanna ask you a question if you don't mind." Doctor.

"What is it Doc.?" Yoongi Hyung.

"Is there someone beating him up? Or anything and anyone who is hurting him physically?" Doctor.

"Some of the bullies do." Yoongi Hyung slowly answered.

"He was physically abused. We had just conduct a test to him as we found some harsh mark on his back. And I'm hoping it's not one of the nurses thinking. And he is fine now. He is resting. You can now visit him. And Mr. Min follow me to my office. I have to discuss to you this." Doctor.

"Okey." He then look at us."babe go to his room. I'll ask one of the nurses to take care of your bruises." He then kissed Noona on the check and look at us." You guys can leave now. We don't need you here." He said coldly. Strong deathly glare piercing on me.

I just mouthed 'sorry' and walk away. The boys followed behind me.

Yoongi's POV

I am now here in the doctor office discussing about my brother's condition.

"We should be thankful that he is not sexually abuse. Those marks that we found out are belt lash marks. Mr. Min. You have to talk to your brother about this. I'm assuming you are not aware on this. I found deep cuts to his wrist to. Some are just marks from the cuts that held long time past. Which I assumed he did cut himself." Mr Kang. The doctor.

"I am not aware to all of this. What I only knew is he was always being bullied." I said.

"All of what he had gone through all his life lead him to have a Major Depression. He has low immunity which had cause by his depression. What can I only advice you is to keep him away from those environment that can trigger him. Also you have to give him extra security so that no one can hurt him. And don't let him have any sharp things that he can use to slit his skin. The last 10 cuts that I found was all deep. And I am giving you some pills that he has to take with right dosage. And some vitamins to help his stability." Mr. Kang.

This is why I always notice him a little bit shaky when I drive him home. But did I ever ask about it?. No I never did because I didn't expect those happened to him. Shit is dad doing this to him?!

I failed. I fucking failed..

"What did Mr. Kang said?" Chae asked as he noticed me closing the door.

"The test was negative. The strange mark they found on his back was all belt lash marks." I said.

"So I was right. I'm thinking about something. And I'm hoping it's not true. But its all brought the sense up. Before he had panic attack he plead me not to bring him home. Coz your dad  will kill him Babe. What if all this time your father is hurting him?!" She exclaimed

Now. I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Babe if ever what our baby say about this. We'll both leave the house. And I will report this to his parents. They have to know about this. Babe I don't care about my parents anymore. They are forcing me to marry Jisoo. The one I can't marry. You're the only one I'll bring in front of God." I said. Not just an statement. But a promise she has to hold on to.

"I believe you. And I know Jisoo can't marry you also. She could marry Jimin not you. But I think. Jisoo is not that someone Jimin will like.?" Chae

"Babe. It you're cousin's heart. I can't control him onto something. All that matters is his happiness. And for now. We have to take him away from everything and anyone who are capable of hurting him." I said as I caries Jimin's skin covered with bandage.

A long silence muffled to us both as we stare at Jimin's sleeping figure. He looks so calm. Now I stare on his figure for now 1 good hour. I noticed all of his body changes. He is more paler now. More skinny, and his bugs was so noticable.

Gosh. Why didn't I noticed this before? I am a bad Hyung?

"Everything will be fine, so as your brother. My cousin is so strong. But babe how long we have to hide the truth from him he needs to know all about his life. We basically keep him away from his more better life." Chae is about to tear up.

"Chae babe, listen to me. We did this to protect him. Remember the time when the gun man try to shoot him. But I blocked the way. So instead him it's me? That guy who shoot me. Already in jail and sang the song we need to here. Park is now busy searching for the big boss. We have to do now is make him ready." I said hugging her gently

She just hummed and nod her head that is pressed on my chest.

"Everything will fall in the right place. Jimin will be fine. We will be fine. So what are you planning for who did this to us.?" Chae.

"I honestly don't know. Maybe we should ask Jiminie when he wakes up." I said

I knew Jimin don't want to destroy our friendship. That is why he never told me about Gguk bullying him. But what Gguk just did is unforgiving. His the one who just destroy our friendship.