Chpt18

"So. How's life now, Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook's POV

What the?? Do he knows me??

Oh, his the Heir of the Parks, of course he knows me.  But why do he sounds familiar? Like I heard it already before. But, when and where??

"Did you already forgot me? How sad. And it's unfair. Like I can't get you out of my mind." He said dramatically but still I'm tensing tone.

"Do I know you? Like personally?" I wonder, did we met already. Is it's that's why his voice is so familiar.

"Tell me Jungkook. How's your life since I decided to left school?" God. There is no way he is the one I think he is.

"I don't really know you. What are you talking about" it's getting on my nerves now. A thing that never change. I can easily lost my temper.

"Tell me, how many times that you experience to be left hanging?" Are you Jimin? "Oh can't talk now? Just think of him. You make his life like a living hell. But then when he go back with a beautiful girl, you suddenly change your mind. And decided to get close to get him wrap on your thumbs." No. It's not him.

"Just tell me who the fuck you are before I forget that you are the son of my Dad's Best friend!!"

"Calm down Jeon. Your temper will not get you anywhere. In our world it will be your weakness. Enemy will try to get on your skin and will use it to slowly tear you up. Trust me it would be painful losing because your own stupidity." I look down. It's the thing dad always tells me.

"Just a year past. And that so long period enough for both of us to get better in life. We both welcome all the changes that happened. And here it was where it brought us. All of the anger I pent up. For all of those tears that escape my eyes that sadness is the most reason. Sadness, loneliness, and anger. But I never let it get to me. I don't want to get revenge nor hate those person who cause it. Because let's be real. That's how life is.." he then remove his mask and then.

He turn around and look at me.

"Min Ji Min?