Chpt1

Jimin's POV

As I enter the big gate of the school, students looking at me with so much disgust. Why? I'm just being me. Being me the nerd of the school. Black shoes, slightly baggy slacks. Turtle neck long sleeve for top partner with jacket. Big eye glasses. Not styled raven black hair.

Almost all the students here are bullying me. And that is happening when they know that there is no one to protect me. When my brother is not in the school or busy in the office.

"Hey nerd.. why so ugly? Why a poor guy like you are here? You don't deserve to be here. Never. " A girl who approach me. After that he splash a cold water with some ice cubes in my face.

I just look at her, expressionless.

"Wanna know why? I'm here to study. This is school not a runway for you to ramp on.. tsk. "
I said calmly.

I am not that voiceless when it comes to them. But I answered them when I'm feeling just done with them and I'm not in the mood to just to ignore them with them. I'm still have limits.

"Did you just dare to talk?" Girl

"Yes I have. Can't see it?" I  replied

Just before I exit the crowd a guy pulled me harshly and push me in the unfinished brick wall.

"How dare you to talk at my girlfriend you kiddo?" Guy

" I am just protecting myself!!" I shouted at his face.

*Slap*

Then I received a harsh slap

" In this school, you are not allowed to protect yourself neither to talk back. Just who are you to do it? You are just some piece of waste." Guy.

" What did you just say?"Hyung??

" His a garbage waste" the guy repeated.

"Repeat" Hyung.

" Your brother is just an ugly garbage waste. Why are you wasting your time protecting h-----*slaped*"

" Are you done?" Hyung asked coldly.

" No. And never. Till he leave this school. Or maybe I will lively see his corpse" the guy smirked then looked at me.

Hyung punch him till he pass out. While I'm balling my eyes out.

"Its now okey bro. He'll never hurt you again. I taught him a lesson. Let's go home?" Yoongi Hyung

"But, how about school?" I ask as he carry my bridal style and I circled my arms on his  neck.

"There is still tommorow. You are more important than study." Yoongi Hyung begun to walk going to the parking lot.

I felt dizzy. My head hurts

"Your head is bleeding. That guy never learned not to bully you. I hope he learned this time." He said smiling at me.

I just look at the students. They are all glaring at me. Then a group caught my attention. They are not just a group of guys. They are friends of my Hyung. Their group is called BTS. They all look so concern at me except that one. He is smirking at me.

His also bully me. The last time he did is to put bunch of cockroaches in my locker. I'm aware on it. Coz I saw it on my own eyes. So I didn't open my locker for good days. Till they are just gone. But good thing that I had spare notes and books. Notes? I'm not that one who always writes all the lesson. Just listening to the discussion and making sure that every illustration they show was also stored in my mind..