Chpt7

Jimin's POV

After packing my stuffs I showered.

After that. I just stare at my own image in the body mirror. With my naked body.

All marks are slowly fading. Not all tho. Because there are those deep ones.

Everyone just call me so innocent. An innocent kid who doesn't know how to protect himself.

I look down my own body. Creepy.

I'm not a fan of any creepiness. Like what other guys do.

I feel weird even when I'm staring in my own body things.

While I am in the hospital. I got more skinny
My abs are now can't recognize well.

What use.? Tsk I'm not even showing my body to anyone even my hyung doesn't know I had abs.

Do I have to face my world now?

Maybe not. I'm afraid. I don't have confidence. And I'm a little shit insecure.

I then wear my usuals.

Black long sleeves. Slightly baggy pants. I look down where my make ups placed. I saw the box where I keep the blades.

Suddenly I wanna cut myself again. But I promise Yoongi Hyung and Chae Noona not to do it anymore.

I just grab it and throw in the bin.

Then I look back to the mirror and stare at my bare skin maybe I will not use any make ups just this day and just my lenses??.

This bluish eyes I have to hide. They are beautiful. A beautiful things I've got but I have to hide.

I wear my lenses. Then stare at them in the mirror.

Maybe I should.

I smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

Lisa still laying in my bed.

As I close the door she then look at me and her eyes widen.

"Gosh. I'm now sure, I'm cheating. Shit. Your beautiful. Your even more looking good than the Gucci Prince." Noona

"And who was that?"I asked us I hugged her.

"Oh. Its my Jennie's cousin. Kim fucking Tae Hyung" I freeze at the sudden mention of his name. "You okey hottie?" Chae Noona

"Yeah I'm fine." Just got irritated in his name. I don't know why.

Its maybe because his friends with a bully. With a creepy name ' Jeon Jung-Guk'

"Let's go down now Yoongi is waiting for us in the living room. And we can't wait for you parents to be here before you escape." Lisa Noona.

Noona grabbed and pulled one luggage. And I carry 2.

I still have stuffs there. But I just decide to leave it there. Coz a bitter memory was being stitch and glued there.

"We'll be fine baby." Hyung hugged me.

"I know. As long I have you." I said

"There are still people who love you. But they can't do anything but to just watch you from far because they doesn't want to risk anything. Specially your life." He said and pat my head.

We then head out of the hellish house. And leave the village. Me with Yoongi Hyung who is driving. And Lisa Noona who is driving her own car.

After an hour we arrive at the destination.