Chpt13

Jimin's POV

I look only on the floor while walking. Eomma is following behind with the guards.

Then she pulled me in the limo. And I sit there silently. Looking outside. The windows are tinted so I guess it's fine now to remove my disguise.

The driver take us to a Mansion. And I just let them drag me.

"This is your room. We update this room time to time. Is there anything you want to ask?" Eomma.

"I want everything to be plane eomma. Please. The room is so bright." I pout.

"Of course, what color??" Eomma.

"White and black. Eomma. Can I ask you a favor?"

"Do you want to get revenge on those ones that hurt you?" Eomma

"No Eomma. I want to take matters with on my own. I just wanna say that. I want to keep everything on my own hands. Will do a proper training. While on the ride. I thought all about those. And what you did was to only keep me safe. So I want to be able to take care of myself." I explained.

I know that everything will be hard. But I have to. Appa looked at me like his expecting me to be a guy to he like him.

"Aww. You reminded me of your appa. Apparently, his like you. Wants everything on control by his own hands. He'll be proud of you. What about Yoongi??" Eomma

"I would like to have a vacation for a while. Let them find me." I said.

She just smile at me and motion me to lay on the bed with her. So I just let her cuddle me.

The action made me really cry. The warmth that I was hoping that I could experience even just only for a little while. Now I have it.

"Is there I can do to stop your tears my young man?" Eomma

"I am just happy. After all of that, here I am already could feel a true embrace of a lovely mother. If only you knew how I wish to have a mother that would tell me everything will be alright." I hugged her tight.

"I'll really kill that woman. Even she made you eat food to survive. I will be never thankful to her. And if only we knew your situation then we could not let you suffer more." Eomma.

"Situations brought us to this kind of situation. I'm really glad now. That at least I could feel safe."

"Your safe in the arms of your lovely mother. Your appa and I will treat you like the Prince you are. And that remind me of that thing. Your stans makes me think. Your the modern Prince Eric. Your so lovely and so handsome. Gorgeous even." Eomma

"And I sure have a healthy Royalty of a Parents. That is a handsome man and a beautiful lovely woman."Eomma

"Tell that to your father next time. And while that happens, I'll gonna record his reaction. He'll surely cry once he'll here those from our little Prince. The Prince that we had waited for too long to come back home, to us." She kissed me on my forehead.

We just stay there until we are both slept.

We are just awaken due to another pressure that added to the bed. It's appa who hug us both.

"I know this might be awkward for you Baby but, let me do this for a while. I never get a chance to do this to you since like forever." Appa who has now tears on his eyes.

"It's okey Appa. I am waiting for a moment like this too. So I'll surely love this kind of lovely moment" I said and smile at him.

"Aww. I have a little man here in my embrace. So lovely. Never get this happy for the longest time. I worry about your safety. But not for now. You are here with us. So there is no way I'm letting my son get hurt in my sight." Appa

"Appa. Don't worry I'll be able to protect myself and you guys after a few trainings." I said.

"Let's stop talking about those things for a while okey. And Hon. Let's take a break for a while? Let's go to Busan?" Eomma

"Okey then. And Jimin don't worry about going to school anymore because I'll be getting you a tutor. Or I'll have your teachers send your lessons. I know that you are smart. And me a Eomma is here to guide you" Appa

"Just do what you thing is right Appa. I'll be following your steps." Appa smile at me. And another tear escaped his eyes. I know that I make him shred a tear because of my words.

"We have a lovely son, Honey."

"I agree Hon." Appa closed his eyes and we did too.

We all three sleep while cuddling.