Chpt3

Jimin's POV

The class really went well. We had test and quizzes and I perfect it all. And them being a bully. If course made an issue again. Saying I cheated. And the girl in front of me said he saw me cheating. Tsk. Great. The teacher inspect my bag. All spot and places where I could possibly his it. But he saw nothing. And just end it with him saying.

"Mr. Min wouldn't cheat ever. He always got highest scores all of his subject it's not new when he still have the highest. He is so genius. Don't be jealous. Just study well. And don't accuse him on the thing he can't ever do.."

My teacher in biology knows how hard working I am just to achieve pretty high grades. His specialization is just one of my favorites.

After that nothing really happened.

I'm here in the library killing my vacant time advance reading on my next lessons with Chae Noona in my side answering his assignments in Math.

"Jiminie. Can't solve the last 3 my brain is not working anymore.." she said pouting.

Park Chaeyong. My hyung girl. They are together for good 1 year now. And as day passing, their relationship getting more stronger.

And they are like parents to me. They both treating me like their baby. Haha.

"Noona your in higher year." I said closing the book and place on the shelf.

"But your knowledge is higher than anything. Please. I'll buy you ice cream" she said still pouting.

"1 galloon." I grinned

"Yoongi will scold me.. one serving is enough." Shee smiled at me.

Instead of answering her not so difficult assignment, I just teach her the other way of solving those problems. And after hour of discussing, explaining, answering, and we.ll, bickering.

She was so whiny. Complaining on how fast explaining I am. But she get it anyway.

"Gosh your explanation is better than my teacher. Why don't just take education in college?" She said as she begun to keep her belongings on her bag.

"Yoongi Hyung says the same thing to. But I'm still thinking about it. And I am not really worrying. I still have 1 year here." I zip my bag close.

"Your pretty right there. Your good in everything I. You can study what you feel your heart wants. Anyway, how was the bullies?" Chae Noona

"Well they didn't bother me this time. Maybe they are preparing for something. A big surprise for me?" I joked.

"I'll drive you home then." She said

"I'll just wait for Hyung." We both exit the library.

"Your Hyung is being lazy today. He asked me for this. His in the basketball court with his bullshits friends." She grinned..

"They're not" I said

"Yes they are. They are against me being with your Hyung. Seriously, who are they to decide for Yoongi? And that stupid Jeon even said I'm having a affair with someone else" her anger seems to be notice this time.

"He did that?" I commented in disbelief.

"And he bullies you too. Why not tell it to Yoongi. Let him kill that Jeon for our justice. Gosh if that happens? Then it's happily ever after." Chae Noona

"I don't want to destroy their friendship" I said .

"Your an actual angel baby. Why they are hurting you?. They don't even deserve your kindness.."