Chpt21

No one's POV

While Jimin and Jungkook is busy in their company, the enemy is already ready for a fight. They are planning to start a sudden war against the Parks. This is to get the biggest company and own it. They want it all so they'll get it all.

Is the Parks will lost the war?? They think that is Yes. The Park will lost the fight.

But what they don't know is.......

Jimin's POV

Is that is what they are thinking of me?

Now I know why I experienced hell on that family. They are the real enemy. They are against Yoongi taking care of me. They seems to don't know who I really am. They just know I came from a wealthy company. But then I remember, Yoongi also did a fake record of me saying I came from Lee. The third of the biggest company. The Lee are mostly loyal to us that is why they agree to him in using their name in my secret record.

And untill now. That record is still existing. That is why we came to a plan. That is make an argument. Fake argument that cause a break between Lee and Park. And of course Jeons. And that Lee declare a war between us. Now that plan really gave super big help because The enemy trusted them to stall on us.

"So Mr. Lee, how the mission now?" I ask and smirk under my mask.

And still no one knows how I look.

"It's good Prince. That they are already planning to attack that place. And anyways thank you for helping us move to other place. It's more better than the old one." He smiled and sip on his wine.

"Of course. You helped us before. So this a reward. Let's continue being friends and I'll assure you  Park will never leave your side and your company will always be under my protection." I said.

"Thank you again. Prince. And also the plan is already executed. Will just wait for their attack as to your signal. Our ARMY will be there waiting for them." He laughed.

I know he already know the outcome of this mission.

"Actually I have another plan. And I know. Their head will in there. So try to not kill them and get them on the place where we are torturing traitors." I smirked.

"Of course Prince. I know that you and your friend already had other surprise that is prepared only for them and I am already excited to watch the show. So yes I can do that. " I then put a picture on the table.

"I know that you already know my connection to him. So go find him. I'd love to meet him." I watch as he kept the picture on inside his pocket as he stood up.

"Yes Prince. I'll have to leave now since you give me another mission expect it to be done in this week and you'll finally meet him." He then bowed and leave my office.

After that Jungkook entered my office with his mask on and lock the door.

"Let me guess, another mission.?" He removed his mask and put it on the table then go at my side sitting on my lap.

I chuckled as I also removed my mask and raise a brow to him.

"Oh I am right . So what is this time.?" He circled his arm on my neck. So I hug him on his waist.

"Bring Min Yoongi here. So that he could witness everything. Or maybe make him kill his father who killed his sister. He still don't know how his father abuse that girl. Staring when Yoona is 4, that man started sexually abusing his own daughter. She was killed with disgusting drug overdose. If hyung get to know it. He'll lost the last respect he has for them."

"Yoona will finally rest now that she knows that you are working for the justice she deserves. But how did you know it. And also we need evidence to show hyung." He frowns at the end.

"Of course. I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't work well with it. I am fully prepared baby. I have the real and also the original  autopsy report of her death that they tried to hide. And also the investigator is in my side. He did follow them because he was scared on what they can do." I show him the file on my phone.

"So what made him speak.?" Jungkook read the file.

"The killed his family. So he want a justice. His the one who came to me. He made a way to know who I really am. Smart right. He also promise me to not tell the world who really we was. Especially in the underground."  He nod and give me my phone.

Our relationship is also not that deep but still is very special. You can call it a friendship. As simply as that. We also always make sure our feelings to each other. Make sure to not keeping a secret. Sometimes we'll forget everything and just chill around. Cuddling. Kissing? Make out?. No. My lips is still virgin. I'm not sure about him tho. But I know that his still virgin as to he isn't that really of a guy who go and fuck around . He looks like one but he isn't. You can tell.

We had always those not so innocent moment that I'll try to make a move on him. Like grinding on him. It'll make him really shy. His cute.

Our feelings are also mutual. And I guess our situation is what keeping us on our own side and just stay best friends. Maybe when everything is done we can make our relationship deeper. And on another level.