Chpt17

Jungkook's POV

There are lot of things happened in just a month. One day I sign the total ownership and the next day I'm learning like I have to go in a war.

I just visit the company twice or thrice a week. I barely had time to rest. But I am not complaining. I will never complain on the things that will give benefits to me.

For now I'm better than old me. In just one month of training, there are lot of things change in me. I welcome it all with no hesitation.

I'm now actually in Busan. Getting ready to meet the Heir of the Parks. I'm excited and I don't know why. Or maybe I am expecting on something new. Maybe experience with new surroundings and new people to meet. I'm really looking forward on it.

I also already get the chance to search for him with the connections I have. And so far, a week now and still there are no dots to connect. It's just like he became a shadow to everyone. I can't help but to feel hopeless. But I can't just let go of him. After all he have my heart. I'm not expecting him to return it. I just wanna be with him for the rest of my life. As deep as it is.

"Gguk, the Parks are here now." Namjoon Hyung.

My Hyung stayed up in contacts with me and I'm happy because I still have them.

The Black Pink group are out of country with Yoongi Hyung who is now married to one of them. My love didn't even attend the wedding. That time the couple are so sad. I understand it. They stayed together for the biggest part of their life and one of them didn't attend the happiest part of life.

I look at myself in the full body mirror for the last time to check my appearance. I'm physically good but really mentally nervous. But for the sake of everything I have to act like a damn full grown man.

I followed Joon Hyung to the living room.

This house where I am staying is not actually give. It's for a cover actually. Have to act like simple member of the society.

The living room is spacious. The couch are nice to lay with and can contain at least 10 people. I look around the guests. And actually have to stare one of them.

His wearing a full face mask, like those once on the balls or something. But all in all his appearance screaming to have full attention.

"Is there something in my son's appearance, Mr. Jeon??" The man ask. He isn't in a total a total disguise or maybe just remove once they know it's safe.

"Nothing Mr. Park." I smile.

"So how is my best friend doing??" His referring to my dad.

"His doing good Mr. Park. And actually want to go with me to meet you. But I'm more worried about his health. It's more safe for him to stay in his safe Mansion." I explained.

"We have a lot of topic to talk about to. I will meet him soon to talk about it. And actually have to leave you now. My son is here talk about the matters with you privately." He turn to the mask man "we already discussed this son. And I know like the past experience you'll do this right. And please completely tell your identity. For he knows who he will going to protect or who will going to protect him. I have to go now. Bye. Good day." All of them leave us two here.

I look at the guy in front of me who is now surely staring at me.

"So. How's life now Jeon Jungkook??"