Chpt25

Jungkook's POV

I had received a text from Jimin. Saying that I have to go to this place. I'm not sure about it. But if it's for him I'll go there.

I park the car near tree. Because there I saw his car parked. Just when I started to walk, I felt a knife on my neck. And a body of a man pressed on my back. I'm sure this isn't Jimin because the smell is very far from his. My Jimin has a very calming smell. This person on my back however, his smell is very unpleasant. It's smelling like the things or places you should go away from. Like a smell of a chloroform. But you'll not fell like fainting or so.

"Who. Who are you?" I asked. Man this is making me scared. Where my Jiminie??

"It's not important anymore. Because after this youl be mine. Haha." Okey it's creepy and his laugh is weird. Like it's just an act.

"No please. I'm already in love with someone else. Just let me go. I'll even give you all of my money if you like." My tough facade is slowly sleeping away.

"Oh. You are talking about Park Ji Min? What if his already dead." No way.

"No please. His strong. S-super strong. No please." I started to wiggle around.

"I'll bring you to where he is then" the guy started walking pushing me also. So I walk.  Till I stumbled to some.

I look down and. No please. It's a body of man. I kneaded down to have a better look of him. That is when I began to sweat. And I cried. I don't care of who is around.

"Jiminie?? Please. Tell me. Is this some joke? Some prank. Please!!" I shook his body hard. But he isn't waking up. Not even grunting or what.

"Please baby. Wake up. PARK JI MIN. Fucking wake up you shit ass of handsome man!!! Jimin!!" I shouted on top of my lungs. I don't care anymore.

Who the fuck texted me a while ago??? Why is here in the first place???

I then hug his body tightly. And I continue to cry.

"What did I do to deserve this shit. All I want is you. To love you. To have a life with you. Why is this happening to me??" I look up to guy a while ago but his nowhere to found. All I see is light coming from a red candle.

So I walk near it. And then when I look through it, I saw I black velvet box. Small black velvet box. So I lick it up. I also notice a paper. A receipt perhaps. The receipt of the little box and the receiver's name is there. And so is the shop where is came from.

It came from a famous jewelry house. And the receiver is none other than Jimin. But why??

I open the box but there is nothing inside of it. All I saw is the hole where a ring should be holder so it will stay. But where is the ring. I look around. But then lights are shining through a lot of candles. And I found it turning to a heart around me. Then some what poked from my back and there.

"Searching for this Baby??" Jimin??

"Ji. Jimin? I, I thought." He smirked.

"You thought what? That I am dead.? Baby you should know that I'm not easy to kill. "I look at his hand. And there is the beautiful ring.

"Oh. This one. Baby. I really don't know what to say for this time. But just let me be. I'm really nervous. I don't what you will say. But I'll suck it up. Jeon Jungkook. You once bullied me. To the point that I had a panic attack and you and them have to bring me to a hospital. After that I found myself. I'm slowly forgiving you. I don't know why. I mean? Who are you even to me? I ask myself a lot of questions that's all about you. But I didn't find any answer. But then. Till we met again through our company. The thoughts that long forgotten came back me. And I found asking myself again. Love truly is mystery isn't it. After those time searching for answer it ended up to be you. Yes Jeon. I love you ever since we met again. At a different time and situation.. And now here we go again. All I want is for us to be happy with a family. Not just a tomorrow or a future with the blood of our dear enemies. Plus we should have heirs or heiresses right. My points is. Jeon Jungkook, will you marry me???" He smile at me. Looking at me expectantly through his long lashes.

"Y-yes Ji. YES!!!!!!!" I yelled my 'YES'

With a proud smile and a chuckle, he slip the diamond ring on my ring finger. He stood up and then kiss me.

*Smooch and smooches*

While making out. I teared up.

"Baby" Jimin

"So the thing while ago. Is it not real. Your not dead. Please tell me. Is this just my imagination??" I cried. Yes. I am crying again.

"" It is just an act. For the surprise you know. I'm sorry that I make you cry. I'm not doing it again. The guy a while ago is Lisa. Remember her??"

"Oh. That's why I already hated the presence." He playfully glared at me so I smiled innocently and hug him tightly.

"She's already married to Jenie Noona."

"Yeah I know" I pouted. "You know I am planning a proposal too." Shit.

"Yeah. I heard baby. That's why I contacted the guys to have them help me. And they agreed." He chuckled. "You know what this means right?" He smirked.

"Yes. And I love you because of that. I just hope your ready with your dick. Because I'll make sure it'll never rest." He glared at me making me laugh.

But yeah right. I don't care who is topping anyway.

"You maybe the one who caused me to shed tears because of hate and sadness. But I don't care. That was the past. Now your the cause of my tears." A tear fall from his eyes A tear because of joy. I love you baby. Let's work for the near future together ."

"Yeah. Let's do that. I love you too."

*KISSSSSSS*

*********************°THE END°**********************