Chpt22

(a/n: This book will be complete, like just below 10 chapters and it will be finally complete. And I am not sure if I will be re-editing this. But let see. And hey let me know what you think about the story. Commenting is free..)

Someone's POV

My army are now ready to attack them and that is good. As they are now on position. And the better thing is they don't know what will happen next. I will get the rein. Park's wealth will be mine too. I will be the King. And oh. I also heard that the Heir of the Park I a beautiful guy so I'll sure to have a piece of him. I'll play the great person as I am.

"Boss they are now on the position.." the leader of my Army.

"That is good then. Wait for my signal as I need to get to the top of the building. Did you cover all of their surveillance cameras here?"

"Of course Boss. They have no Zero visual on anything that is happening here. Also their staffs are still clueless. But it's kinda weird Boss."

"What do you mean?"

"No one is roaming around the building Boss. But when we look at the camera that we hacked, the are all on their office still working."

Welp that's weird. Or maybe their boss is such bastard and let their staffs die here. Of they are really clueless about this.

"Close the call now I am on the top floor now." What the fuck..

There is no signal anymore.

I open the door and..

"Surprise Min??"

"Who are you??"

"I am your worst nightmare"

Jungkook's POV

A loud band sounded the whole room as the metal bars falls into him now he can't go out.

I removed my mask and smirk at him.

"My Baby will be happy for this gift. I'm such a great lover ." I said as I watch him glaring at me. "Well, while waiting for the guys who will fetch us? How about showing you a beautiful show. And action movie?" I press the remote and view to him what is happening in the building. He look scared and at the same time confused what and how this happened.

"Confused eh?? Do you know Lee?" He look at me.

"He really didn't declare a war against the Park. They are still close friends. As this is all are plan. The Heir's plan. A plan to make you fall in his palms oh so smoothly." I look at him. And pick a picture of ny lover's nerdy picture.

"Do you know him?"

"Yes his the stupid led that my stupid son brought home. Now that his dead I am regretting that I didn't have him." He growled.

"Yeah just how you had Yoona. Did Yoongi hyung know what you did?" I grinned at him "Nope? What will you feel when he know everything now?" I open another screen showing Yoongi hyung who is now with Namjoon hyung.

Yoongi hyung is tied down is a chair while Namjoon hyung us on his side.

"Yes. He is watching everything that is happening here.  Did you see the envelope in the table? That is the evidence file that you tried to hide from him." I noticed the guys in my team holding guns.

They surrounded the metal bars where Mr. Min is in and I open the metal door with gun point in his head.

"Have a nice slumber Mr. Min as this might be your last peaceful sleep. A last before your soul will be sent to hell." He shouted as I jabbed the syringe to his neck.