Chpt8

Jimin's POV

I'm now in the guest room arranging my stuffs.

As of the Noonas they are still chatting down in the living room.

And Yoongi Hyung is with Taemin Hyung. They are hanging out I guess.

As of Taemin Hyung making me as a featured model on his MV Noonas are the one who say yes.

They decided for me. And said yes without my consent.

They just said this is not a thing I will worry for. Just wear what they want you to wear. Act as what they told me to do.

Taemin Hyung said, he will call me where and when. So tomorrow back to school. And back to being nerd. But this time. With the Blackpink girls. Aka Lisa, Rose, Jisoo and Jennie Noonas.

They all transfer where I am studying so that they could protect me.

Honestly, I feel like there are things they knew that I don't know specially Yoongi Hyung and Chae Noona.

Gguk's POV

I'm now in school. Just staring down the building. It's not that so early. But I have to wait for Min Ji Min. Not to bully him but to apologise. I felt bad for him.

"Hey man."  V Hyung behind me.

"Why?." I asked.

"Nothing." V

I look at the school entrance just to notice a group of girl. Jimin is with them.

Chaeyong Noona is the only I can recognize.

"Why is Jennie here?"he new them?

"Jimin is with the Blackpink." V Hyung

We both decided to go down the building to see them properly. But I don't mind about the girls. All I want is to pull Jimin away from that bangs girl clings on his arms like her fucking life depends on it.

There is new to Jimin tho. His kind of dressing.

What he wears this time is  a denim jacket and a white shirt from Channel underneath. Then slightly fitted black jeans and Temberlands.

Its my favorite shoes.

He still wears eyeglass. But his face complex now is bare.

I've known him for using a make up which I used to noticed everyday. But now. He was bareface. He look so hot.

"Is he that ugly nerd?"

"Tsk even he changed his fashion he still looks ugly. And why Lisa is clinging on him."

"Aish this students never learned" V Hyung

Ah so Lisa is her name.

"Jimin baby. Where is your room?" Lisa girl

"Its on the second building 3rd floor" what happened to his voice. Why is so cold all of the sudden?

"He is so hot Gguk I like him." V Hyung whispered to me.

"Babe I'll definitely see you in break so don't miss me okey.?"

"Yeah. Careful" Jimin

"Oh no his straight?" V

That is what I didn't expect.

He looks like not so straight maybe his a bi or pan sexual?

Everyone are still looking and talking about them.

"Gosh. Its like his presence is not like before. We can still bully him right.? He don't really deserve peace and happiness."

I look at the girl who said that.

And I walk near them with V Hyung behind me.

"Maybe you should stop bullying him now if you don't want to be punish." I smirk at her.

"Then punish me oppa." Then she gives me a flirty smile. Just what the hell. I'm not like Hoseok Hyung nor V Hyung...

She push herself to me. But before he could press her body to me. I slapped her and push her in the floor.

"Don't try me slut. Try to bully him and I'll kill you." I glared at her.

"Jimin is mine." V Hyung said.

"No way Hyung. Your the one who said his a fucking straight." I said starting to walk.

"Well I'm hot. I'll seduce him." He smirk.

"Pass me first." I said.

Then he just laughed.

"Hahahaha. Your in love. Wohhh. Jeon you finally in love. But with a straight guy. Hopeless." I glare at him. He just ran and went to the office.

_______

"I'll get Mr. Min Ji Min to tutor you both." Principal

"Why him?" V Hyung.

"He is in the star section and he's an IQ level close to Kim Nam Joon." Principal

V Hyung take a look at IQ level test on the table. Its Jimin's.

"His glasses explain everything. You should no that. I already message him. He already he has to tutor 2 students but he doesn't know who. I knew how playful you are both but please I don't like him talking to me about quitting tutoring you." Principal

"What subjects.?" I asked.

Well we are both pretty bad in physics and math. And foreign language too.

"Physics and Math. With extra foreign language tho." Principal

"Okey will do try to learn." V Hyung.

After that we just go to our subjects. But now we have to sit it in his classes.

As V Hyung open the door after a knock all students in the class look at us. I just glare at them and was finding where yo sit.

I find to vacant at the back. Its just beside his.

So as the teacher motion is to take sit, I hurriedly the vacant beside him.

As I arrange things. I sat and look at him.

He just staring outside. Tapping his pen in the table. With his close book.

"Okey class open your activity book on page 143 and start working as of you Mr. Jeon Mr. Kim and Mr. Min go to the library. You three are excuse in the whole day. Tomorrow will be a normal class to you. You may now go." Teacher.

We did the same thing keep our belongings back to our bags.

He stood up first and hurriedly go out of the room.

I noticed how our classmates glare at him.

Do they hate him that much.

"That nerd is whore. His stolling our man." One girl.

"Miss Song. Detention." Teacher

I laugh silently. Serves you right.

"But why??" The girl again.

"You already had make 3 violations. And I gave you warning. You didn't learn. Resume working." Teacher

V Hyung and I went to the library and find him.

Is in the corner table. Pile of books are already ready.

We both take sit. Both his side. So he is the middle.