Chpt24

No One's POV

After the events nothing had been really big happen than them celebrating.

Yoongi and Jimin talk about everything they could talk about. The Black Pink announcement of their team companies. They didn't go back to their families because they are still upset with them.

Jimin and Jungkook is also thinking about announcing to everyone what really is the real score between the two.

Nothing had really happened yet. But both are happy. Because finally they can venture pass their own boundaries. They are happy. Finally they are free.

"So. My son Jungkook, are you already planning on proposing to Jimin. Are you on relationship yet?" Jungkook's dad.

Jungkook blushed. He had plans. But still waiting for the right time to do it. And Jimin is smirking on his mind. He looks calm. Just chilling around.

"Dad. We are not talking about it. Me and Jimin are just boyfriends for now. We don't wanna hurry things." Jungkook pouted. He really want to marry the younger.

"Plus, if we are going to marry one day, we will do it on private." Jimin spoke. Then wink on Jungkook.

"Well hurry up. Because we grandchildren here." Mr. Park tease them this time. But oh well he really wants to have grandchildren now. He is excited to take care of them. Because his still wanting to know how to be able to take care a baby. He didn't have a chance to take care of Jimin, because he is very busy protecting their family.

"Jimin . Sweety didn't you plan something today. Why are you still here.?" Mrs. Park.

"Oh. Mom thanks for reminding me. Kookie. Follow me later okey?. I'll just send you the address." Kiss Jungkook's cheek and secretly smirk at the older's dad.

"Goog luck on your plan there." Mr. Jeon give Jimin a final wink.

Jimin smiled at his parents. With a 'wish me luck' look.

Jungkook found it weird but he didn't questioned it.

Jimin's POV

I drove to the area where I plan to execute my plan.

"Hey guys." I greeted the group who is helping him arrange the area.

"Oh there you are future groom." Jin  hyung grinned.

"Tsk whatever. Thanks for helping me either." I just smiled.

"So is he really clueless about this.?." Namjoon hyung asked.

"Yeah. I hurd that he already planned a marriage proposal to me next week so I hurried up to plan this."  I chuckled to myself.

"Are the two of you on a bet.?" V hyung.

"Maybe. He told me that the one who first proposed he'll be the one topping on our first time together on Honeymoon."  I said. And they just laughed. " And looks like I'll be topping." I smirked at the thought.

"Are you not thinking how weird it is? Your smaller than him? Not that I am stopping you." J-hope hyung.

"He told me that because he really want to top me. But he acts like a bottom a lot of times. On how shy he is. So I think his really a bottom."

"Why don't you just decided. The one who got the bigger dick the one who will top. I can tell you. He 10 inches. Almost 11. " V hyung smirked at me.

"Well we can switch next time. But on Honeymoon I'll be topping.. huh. If he see this dick he'll be begging me to top him." I grinned.

"Well depend on how impressive your dick is." Jin hyung.