Chpt6

Gguk's POV

"Gguk." Dad

"Why?" I don't know why but I feel kinda nervous

"Min is bankrupt. All of their investors leave their company. And Mr. Min told me that there is no reason behind it. I knew him. Why do they leave him hanging? Now I feel bad about one of his son. Or both of them. And. Park pull half of their invested money in our company. And I don't like the way his representative pointing you as the reason." Dad

Park? They are the wealthiest family.

I didn't do anything on them I don't even know them. I just know their family status.

"I want you to be honest with me son. I don't like to get this to your mom. So please explain." Dad

Dad knows how grumpy woman mom is. Dad don't even love her. But he had to marry mom that time because of my older brother.

"Hell. I didn't do anything dad. Please believe me." I said.

Its true

"The heir. Do you know him?" Dad.

"They have son??!!" Woah. Why I didn't know about that .

"Of course. Mr.&Mrs. Park already announce it. They knew where the heir but they have to keep him away from the issue. His the only heir after all.. he has a blue eyes. That's the only thing you can see as symbol in him." Dad.

If they are pulling half of their invested money because of their son. They must be mistaken.

I don't even know they had a son. And if I knew him surely I'll bow to him and do everything for him. He deserves the world.

"Gguk even if it's mistaken or not. Please stop hurting someone else just to pass the pain you are feeling. You have to face it. Alone. Min Yoongi talked to me. His not happy about his brother. Aish that kid. His an angel. His 10 when. He saved your brother. Jimin start to experience a depression when he is 12. I don't know what its cause. But as time goes by, it became more complicated. He had just a wild panic attack. His strong person he fight. I am not doing this for business. But please. Be with him. As of now his still in hospital. He had just finished an operation." Dad pat my shoulder.

Operation? For what.?

Is he sick? Is this because of me??. Ugh..

This is confusing. Even by heart is wild in just a mention of his name.

He has this impact? I just realized it.

All are weird.

Before I go back to my penthouse I went to my favorite cafe. It called Euphoria y Serendipity

Its a beautiful name really almost all of the customer here are couples. Being in here feels like it's always Valentines.

I just sit in the most corner.

I'm just sipping my usual.

While busy in my phone,

"Hey how was him?"

"His fine now. And he will be release when his wounds are fully healed."

"How about Lisa? Rosé?"

"They are not talking to each other. Chaeyong is still in hospital. Still taking care of Jimin."

Hmm?.

"But why they're not spoking to each other.?"

"If you already heard the news about Min's Corp. It has many problems. And Manobans are there to help. It means Lisa has to marry one of them. She is not talking to me too."