Chpt20

Jimin's POV

Aww. It's been a long time since I got a point of view. Anyway. After some hour while on the air, we land on the ground so safe. Honestly I've been freaking out. This is my second time driving a chopper.

I look at Jungkook who is looking around the area.

"So do you want a tour guide to tour you around?" I asked.

"Why do I need to look for someone when I have you here to do it for me?" He smirked at me.

"No way Jeon. My feet is too precious for walking around just for you. Why don't we just go rest? Then maybe later we'll go to talk?" I said. Making him laugh.

"You really change a lot, do you? Jimin, you are so far from the old you. Honestly, I still miss the old you. Looking all innocent and couldn't hurt a fly. Now, your way more than that?" He said. Looking straight to my eyes.

"I can get that back for you if you want? But if I'm being honest. I have to be like this so people will look at me with respect and will not pick on me. You see, I'm not that who will just let everyone looking at me like I'm the small piece of shit. Not anymore." I said and look away.

If I will enumerate those who can make me weak. His one if those. That's because of what he did to me in the past. Oh how I want to totally forget about it, but I can't. What did they did to me. Specially Yoongi Hyung's parents. I'm looking for them. They'd been so silent and that is weird. I've been watching them for since I leave to be with my real parents. And the first month. I only got the news of them moving the main company base to China. Where the country I know that is where most of there rivals are living. I don't know but I can feel there is something they are doing. More like bad. As of now they are already belong to the enemy list of Park Family.

"Yoongi hyung has been finding you. But then he suddenly stop." He said after the long silence.

"I lost contact on him. I mean I stopped talking to him. After what they did. I know it may be seems childish if I was to reason it out. But I can't help but to feel it. It's about my life. And because of a long part of my life has been all lies." I explained.

He just look at me and smiled sadly.

"It's okay. At least you got me. I know that I am one of those who hurt you before, but I want you to forget it. I'll do all of my best to replace it with happiness and love. If you would let me, that is. Would you let me do it Jimin?"

"I- Jungkook. I think I can do that."