Chpt16

Jungkook's POV

A year had past already since we graduated and earn all of our rewards.

I'm now actually the CEO of Jeon's Company. As my dad take an early retirement because he was sick. And as per my mom and brother they are fine. My brother who is now actually created his own name in the fashion industry and have Taehyung who models them. Mom didn't gave a shit or anything about everything. But it's okey. She will never say good things other than asking us when we'll have the world.

I never been in any relationship other than my company. And media is waiting for the time comes to create a controversy shits about me. But sadly, they can't find any. I'm actually waiting for it really. But not really looking forward. Because it might be on the company status. And that is something I can't let to happen.

It's my day off now and I'm in dad's Mansion. Mom is isn't with him anymore. As dad can't let her anymore from getting the best of him. Hyung and I really happily celebrated it.

"I have to tell you something son." Dad

"What is it Dad?" I asked as I choose a movie to watch on Netflix.

"It's actually about the company. This isn't simple like just sitting there and signing."dad

"I know dad. Don't worry I'm always prepared."I turn to look at dad.

"I know. But your not really prepared. Because the company isn't just any famous company there. And one day you'll just get to know that it also do had it secrets. And that day is now. You already had lead it a year now. And I know I could actually trust you all. To give you all the parts of it." I frown. What is he actually talking about.

"Your grandfather isn't actually died by accident. December 5, 2002, when the Heir of the Parks got almost killed when they also put a mission on your halaboji's head. He was shoot on his chest and didn't make it. He died the same day the Heir announced to be missing. The media thought he died in the accident. But no they just keep silent and let it be. They take the time. They hide him until there is a spark again. They announced that his alive and in a safe hands. Jungkook his now back. And I have to tell you that his going to take all the things on his own. Park and Jeon and their partnership remains as a shadow in the eyes of people. But they remains as powerful as how it begun. And it's now time for you to take the lead and to give it more strength. Now that Park just send me a report that it's happening again. And they can't let that both Heir and their future will end up dead. Jungkook your the youngest in the family. And you are one of the said Heir. You have to continue our underground business with the help of their Heir." I look at his eyes.

I know that this means deep. The company came from all the hardships. Ups and downs and it's still on it's feet. I know that Park and Jeon are partners in this. But now aware on how deep it is. I know they give is the biggest part. And that is to keep our company remains on it's stans and to avoid it's downfall. Dad decided to fully trust me and totally gave all. And I'm willing to continue working on it.

"Don't worry dad. You can hold the promise from now on. I will do everything to protect what you had been protected." He hugged me tight.

His condition making him more emotional. Now, I can only see him as the man who also needs care and love. And as his son I'm giving it to him.