Chpt23

No One's POV

It took an hour to bring the man on the place. Where Yoongi is tied up.

"Oh would you like to meet your mom too? Hyung?" Namjoon ask.

Even if they aren't talking anymore he still consider him as his friend. They had been have an special bonding specially because they have the same interest. That is in music.

"All I want is to get this rope off me idiot." Yoongi glare at him.

"With that attitude? No hyung. And I should wait for young master's order." Look at his watch. He will be here at anytime he wants. He really miss you."  Yoongi frowns at him

"Who are you talking about?" Yoongi.

"His talking about me." Namjoon and Yoongi look at the right where the door is.

There is Jimin and Jungkook who are on their masks. With a groaning Mr. Min and his wife.

"Son help us" Mrs. Min cried.

The men held them to the other chair where they are tied sicuringly.

"Oh RM hyung untie him now. Thanks for taking care of him."  The shorter mask guy said.

"Why are you in a mask?" Yoongi wondered. The voice is very familiar. He couldn't grasp who owns it.

"Well. I'll take them off. For you but now. Because I would like to play with your parents first. So Mr. Min would you tell us how you treated your daughter?" They don't have to see his face. Because his voice is already enough to know that he is smirking.

"I don't have to tell you anything about my daughter" Mr. Min.

"Oh so his your daughter now? After all what you did to her? His your daughter? Oh come on. Don't fool anyone here. Everyone now knows how of a father your are! Oh. Are you really one? Because as far I can remember you talk shit about your son. And also..." Look at Mrs. Min "and also you aren't a a nice husband too." Walk around and his back facing them. And sat on the chair. He remove his mask.

So Jungkook take it as a cue to remove his. Making Yoongi gasp.

"Well hello to you too. Yoongi hyung." Jungkook smirked at him.

"Why are you doing this? And who is he?" Yoongi

"Oh come on now hyung. How could you forget about him?" Jungkook grinned and go to where Jimin is. "I know you have everything plane for them. And I can't wait for it." He said and kiss the later on his forehead.

"I know you already read all of it Yoongi hyung. I had the help of an investigator who worked for them. All of it are real. But that is not all.  Your mom also should know that  his dearly husband has been sleet here and there with women. Other are by force. He kept them for himself." Jimin smirk at the reaction be got from them.

"How did you know that?" Mr. Min.

"Tsk. That is meant to be just an cause. But oh well you did prove that it's true. How bad? "This made Me. Min more angry. But he can't do anything but just to wiggle on the tigth grip of a rope.

"How could you do this to us.?"the woman said pleading at his husband to tell the truth.

"Because he can't do it with you. Like what he told before he want some fresh." Jimin

"How did you know all about this.!!!!!??" Mr. Min

"Remember Jimin?"

" Oh that kid. His already dead. But of course how could I forget him?" Mr. Min lick his lips.

Yoongi freeze.

"Did you touch him?" Yoongi still stop himself from yelling. However he also notice that Jungkook have his fist close and trembling.

"Yeah. But just his most beautiful part. The whore knows how to fight." Mr. Min.

"Just admit it. Your afraid of him too."turns around to face them. You were so afraid of me telling the whole truth. Your mistake? You told me all of that before you decided to make me your next victim." Jimin look at Yoongi and smile. "After all what you two did I still can't find any strength to kill you. How unfair is that?" Smiled bitterly and look at Jungkook.

"I planned to kill them hyung. But I can't. I'm still coward like how I am when I am still with them."busrt out on tears.

Jungkook quickly hug the younger and give the gun to Yoongi.

"I already know what is on your mind hyung. I want to do it for Jimin but I don't want him to be scared at me." Look at Mr. and Mrs. Min. "I decided to help him because you also put a point for my family. I don't mind you cheating with my mother. She isn't a nice woman anyway. " Pull Jimin out of the place.

"Son"Mrs. Min.

"Forgive...." A gun fired. And she received headshot.

"Okey 'MOM'" look at his father. I will never regret doing this to you. Long time I had waited to kill you. But knowing I don't have enough strength. But now that I discovered the whole truth, I can definitely do it. But before that. I wanna say thank you becauy you bring me to life. Even if I really hate you two your still my parents but sadly I can't change that. I thanks too. For not completely taking my brother's innocence. He strong. Just like how I am strong. Strong enough to finally do this." He fired the gun again. And shot his father. The bullet was straightly planted deep oh his heart.

Yoongi drop the gun and look at Namjoon.

"Your strong. Yoongi. I know how you love both of your sister and brother. That is why you did this. Young Master Jimin always wanted to do it himself because of all the pain in the ass he brought to them. But still he can't. And that is what Jk love about him. The whole time he was gone, was him to be trained to kill. To have revenge. But still he can't. He never killed anyone. Yes he did hurt people who became a traitor to him. But he never kill them. His still an angel. Just like how he is two years ago." Namjoon.

Before he leave, Namjoon put a small remote with only three bottoms in the table. And Yoongi is smart to quii realize that it's an demolition bomb. So he pick it. He walk out of the building. Leaving all the bad memories that was all made by his parents.

When he was one kilometer away he press the red button. He look at he side mirror to watch how the building was slowly demolishing.