28

"So how was the Battle of Alberta?" Lucy playfully asked. "Did they win?"

"Of course they won!" Aina shouted.

"How did it end?"

Aina remembered back to the previous night and realized that she had missed the last ten minutes after falling asleep. She tried to hide her blush as she remembered how she had cuddled Natsu.

Levy giggled, "Lucy, don't give her a reason to ramble about them. We only have a few more minutes before our first period."

Aina pouted, but quickly smiled again when Levy poked both her puffed up cheeks. Lucy and Aina made their way to their English class and sat in their usual seats. The attendance bell was about to ring when the door slowly opened. Everyone looked on in shock as Natsu stepped through the door and shuffled over to his seat.

"I thought he was suspended," Lucy whisper-yelled.

"He is," Aina replied with uncertainty. "So why is he here?"

All the students looked from Natsu to Mister Justine and back to Natsu.

"Natsu," Aina softly spoke, "why are you here? You're not supposed to be."

He smirked and shrugged, saying, "I made a deal."

"What kind of deal revokes a suspension?"

He just shrugged again and stared at the teacher with smug eyes. Mister Justine was seething, but welcomed him nonetheless.

"Weird," Lucy commented before the lecture started.

----------------------

Free period had come and Aina waited for Natsu to enter the library. She sighed when ten minutes had passed and turned to her psychology homework.

"Boo."

Aina jumped in her chair and whipped her head around to see Natsu standing behind her with a smirk. She glared at him and huffed.

"Don't do that. I almost screamed and then I would've gotten in trouble with the proctor."

He laughed at her and sat down across from her. She raised an eyebrow at him when he was shuffling through his bag.

"You're not running off with your friends?"

"They're not nearly as fun as you," Natsu said as he started to joke. "I mean, how can you possibly beat sitting in a quiet library and doing homework for an hour straight?"

She rolled her eyes and kicked him under the table. He slid his calculus worksheet over to her and puffed his chest out playfully when she saw that he had done half of them.

"Why did you skip around so much?"

"Because those were the only ones I wanted to do. The others suck."

A small smile appeared on her face as she got out her own worksheet. She went over the steps of what to do as she worked on her psychology work.

"How are you doing both of these things at once? I can't even do one."

"I have a limited amount of time to do an overwhelming amount of homework every night, so I've gotten better at multitasking."

They continued to work on the problems and eventually came to a spot where Natsu refused to do anymore. Aina sighed and decided to settle for the amount that he had done.

"Hey Natsu?"

He raised his head to look at her.

"How are you still here? You were suspended for two weeks."