56

"Are you telling me that you've never watched the show before?" Aina breathed.

"Aina, I've never even heard of 'Flashpoint' before right now."

"Well it's a Canadian—"

"You watch Canadian TV?"

"It aired on CBS when I was little, and my dad and I would always watch it on Fridays. We called it 'Flashpoint Fridays' and it was the best because I got to stay up later. It's a show about a SWAT team basically."

Natsu watched as Aina waved her hands as she spoke energetically. He chuckled when she hopped over to the TV and grabbed the remote from the floor. She waved Natsu over and pulled him on the floor by his TV. The TV was turned on and she pressed a bunch of buttons to get to the menu.

"Are we watching it now?" Natsu asked as he laughed.

"Of course we are. This is my favorite show and you need to watch it."

Natsu chuckled and held his hands up in surrender. He went to get up, Aina glaring at him as he tried to move.

"I'm getting a blanket, sweetheart. Is that okay with you?"

She let out a small 'get me one too' and turned back to the menu.

"That's who I was getting it for anyway," Natsu sassed.

He returned a few moments later and wrapped the blanket over her, creating a cocoon around her. He took his seat beside her and watched her flip through the episode list.

"Which one do you wanna watch?"

"I've never seen any, so why don't we start at the first one?"

"But they don't get cool uniforms until season two," she whined.

Natsu rolled his eyes and took the remote away from her, clicking in the first episode. He heard a small huff, but her excitement returned once she saw the opening seconds. She stood up suddenly, causing Natsu to look at her in confusion. Before he could ask what she was doing, Aina opened the blanket wide and draped the other half across Natsu's shoulders, returning to the floor and scooting closer to him. The episode started, and about fifteen minutes later Natsu was completely focused.

"See? I told you that—"

"Sh. You're interrupting."

Aina giggled and snuggled into his side. Natsu looked down at her and gave her a funny look.

"What's with that face? Are you saying you don't like my company?"

"It's just...you're so close."

She shifted her head to peek up at him.

"Do you not like it?"

"No, uh, it's fine. I just...I'm not used to it."

Aina's arms wound around him, and she rested her head on his shoulder. She hummed and stretched her neck to kiss his cheek. He sighed and pulled the ends of the blanket tighter around them. They sat in silence as they watched the episode, Aina wiggling close to Natsu as the show progressed.

-------

"Can I ask why you're coming along?"

Lucy let out a 'tsk' and put her hands on her hips.

"For your information, Aina asked me to come. But don't you worry about a thing because Levy is also coming along."

Natsu gave a side look to Aina and groaned when Lucy climbed into the car. Levy hopped into the back as well and poked her head between Natsu and Aina.