85 NSFW

He returned to her and looked at her flushed demeanor.

"Lay back."

"Oh, uh, okay."

Natsu's lips caught hers again, and he changed his positioning. Natsu planted his knees in place and caged her in by placing her arms on both sides of her, his palms resting on the bed just below her armpits.

"You sure?"

Aina gave a silent nod before she saw Natsu start to work the many buttons of her top.

"You know," Natsu drawled as he quickly unbuttoned all of the complicated buttons, "you sure wear a lot of clothes that look like they require a lot of time and patience to put on."

"How could you possibly have unbuttoned them all already?" She asked, completely bewildered.

Natsu's answer was another smug smile. He pushed the sides of her top away from her, leaving her exposed stomach and bra. He was quick to kiss the section right above her belly button. Aina started to giggle and squirm under his touch. Natsu rolled his eyes and pointed to her side.

"I thought you were only ticklish here."

"Well excuse me, but nobody touches my stomach, so how would I know?" She sassed back.

He laughed it off and trailed his kisses down from her ribs down to the waistline of her jeans.

"So?"

"What?"

Natsu shook his head and asked her if he could take them off, and she hesitantly nodded and watched him as he started to quickly undo all five buttons.

"How did you--"

She cut herself off with a small squeak when his hands tugged her pants off.

"Still blue, eh?"

Aina's face flushed and she looked away from him and focused her gaze on the shelf of blankets above them.

"Have you ever masturbated before?"

She shook her head and asked why.

"So you have no idea what it feels like when someone touches you? Like at all?"

"Uh, no. I guess not."

Natsu gently took her hand that laid on the side of her head and guided it towards her underwear.

"What are you--"

"I want you to see what to expect before I do anything so that you're a little bit more comfortable with it."

She took a deep breath and raised her head to see what he was doing. She jumped slightly when she felt a touch that left a tingling sensation.

"It's just you," he soothed. "This is basically what it's gonna feel like, okay?"

A small nod.

Her hand was released, and she pulled it back to her side. She gasped when she felt another tingling feeling. She looked down to see Natsu's hand rested on top of the fabric.

"Ready?"

"For what?"

Another sharp breath ran into Aina as she felt Natsu's finger stroking her underwear. Her eyes squeezed closed.

"You okay?"

She gave a weak 'mmhmm' to him, too distracted to form anything else. One of his hands retreated and laced with hers.

"Do you want me to stop?"

All too quickly, Aina shook her head. Natsu gave a loud laugh, causing Aina to realize what she had done.