76

"Are you coming?"

"Oh, right. Sorry."

Aina lumbered over to him and sat next to him with her hands in her lap. Natsu leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek, hands finding hers and unclasping them from the tight fists that she made. She eventually relaxed her hands and allowed Natsu to tug them so she was hugging him from the side. He leaned his head on top of hers and made soothing circles on her arm.

"You're okay."

Aina leaned up to catch him in a hesitant kiss. Her comfort levels started to rise, and her hands fingered through his hair. Natsu hummed, fingers creeping towards her sides. She started to giggle, and Natsu rolled his eyes.

"Just how ticklish are you?"

"I swear it's just that spot."

Natsu used his thumb to continue the small circles on her side. Aina shifted and stood up slightly so she could straddle him.

"Well hello there, sweetheart."

Her hands returned to his hair and she brought her lips to the base of his neck. Natsu chuckled quietly and rested his palms on her back, slightly pushing her closer. He was the next one to shift, and he lifted himself slightly and slowly twisted so Aina's back was rested against the mattress. She looked up at him, a deep scarlet dusting her cheeks.

"So, uh, how are we gonna do this?"

"However you want."

"Okay, I'm ready."

Natsu looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.

"Now I know you, and I'm pretty certain you did thorough research on this like the nerd you are. So shouldn't you know you don't just jump into it?"

"Oh. Right. Well then I'm ready for foreplay."

Natsu snorted and stood up fully.

"What?" Aina pushed, sitting up again.

"You're very cute, sweetheart."

Aina huffed and started to pout when Natsu grabbed both her arms and pushed her back down, holding her hands above her head. Her eyes went wide and her mouth parted slightly. The salmon haired boy made eye contact with her and smiled cheekily. He stretched over so that his mouth was just above her face. He kissed her forehead and waited for her eyes to close before ghosting his lips over her eyelids. Aina's hands automatically went to bring him closer, but he pulled away. Aina opened her eyes in confusion, but was only met with an innocent smile. She sat up again and looked at him expectantly. He raised an eyebrow at her calm demeanor, but nodded when he looked in her eyes.

Natsu leaned in so he could get access to her neck, and he licked a small section before blowing on it. Aina involuntarily shivered. He started to trail little kisses up from the bottom of her neck up to her forehead and back towards her collarbone.

"When do you think sex was invented?"

"Probably the very first generation or else we wouldn't be here, sweetheart."

"That makes sense. How do you think they found out?"

"Who knows," he dismissed.

Aina closed her eyes, taking in the feeling of Natsu's mouth on her shoulder. A wave of an unknown emotion came over her, and she snapped her eyes open.

"Is it hot in here?"

Natsu laughed lowly in her ear and entwined his fingers with hers as he held them on the mattress.

"Actually, I think it's just you."

Aina started to wiggle under him, clasping her thighs closer together.