111 NSFW

The next hour continued as usual, silence taking over for most of it. Not that it was unwelcomed. Aina had drifted closer and wrapped her arm around Natsu once again, laying her head into his side as they absentmindedly watched the random infomercial that had been playing for the last half hour.

"You should buy one of those," Aina suggested, pointing towards the clapper being shown off.

"Are you saying that I can't turn off the lights by myself?"

"Well it would help since you never turn them on. You need at least one light at night so you don't hurt yourself when you wake up in the middle of the night."

"I have my phone."

"Yeah, but this would be more fun."

Natsu chuckled and grabbed the remote, changing it to another channel before the next product was announced. He leaned back in his hands, which, of course, aggravated his injury with reaching back. His hurt sigh sounded in the room.

"Did you want some ice?" Aina suggested, sitting up straight.

"I'm fine, just gotta get used to it for now."

The salutatorian shifted, gently laying her hand on his shoulder. Her voice was full of concern as she continued to convince him. She stopped when she felt Natsu's good arm start to trace circles on her thigh.

"I'm good," he promised. "Don't worry too much. You might end up panicking again."

Unconvinced, she tried pushing again. An unnoticeable (well, to her) smirk crossed his face, and with one small movement, Aina tensed. Naturally, considering. Why? Well, it could be the fact that Natsu's hand had inched further up the inside of her thigh, but nobody could say for certain.

"What are you doing?" She stuttered.

"Oh nothing," Natsu mischievously brushed off. "Say, what did you wanna watch now?"

"Um, well we could watch a docu..."

Mind clouded by Natsu's touch, she had trailed off.

"What was that? A documentary?"

Aina looked over to her boyfriend and caught the sly look on his face for the first time in that interaction.

"Your shoulder hurts," she said, trying to focus on the show in front of them.

Her eyes squeezed shut when she felt his hands slowly move closer.

"We could watch the, the um, the..."

Small gasp. A small smirk.

"Which one did you want to watch, sweetheart?"

"The space one."

Natsu hummed and, after pulling under her dress, he had successfully moved her underwear a little bit to the side, allowing access for his fingers to slowly stroke her. His middle finger put pressure on the very part that Aina was desperately not trying to think of. However, it did not work, no matter how much she tried to reason with herself.

Paired with the feeling of his mouth behind her ear, Natsu brought her thoughts to a mess. But just as quickly as the touch came, it had disappeared. His hand retreated back to his side, and he gave a small kiss to her cheek before standing up and making his way to the kitchen, leaving Aina to look on in confusion. She quickly stood up and followed him, standing behind him and weaving her fingers with his.

"Are you okay, sweetheart? You look a little flustered."

He spun around and looked down at her before winking and going to walk back into the living room. Her hold on him stopped him from getting further away, and she pulled him back towards her. Standing a couple inches in front of each other, Aina rested her chin on Natsu's chest to make eye contact with him. Her hand rested on the side of his neck, and she brought him down to where she could reach before softly nuzzling her face into his neck. As usual, just as everything, she was gentle, but there was no doubt that it would still leave a small bruise in its place.