Jeong Tae Eul

"So lovers, ah?"

Hearing voice Yeong chokes on his coffee, which he was drinking. It not like everyone knows about their relationship. He turns to the person who is talking to him. Jeong Tae Eul is looking at him with a playful smirk. With one hand pocketed and the other one holding a book.

Yeong was enjoying his short break between schedules, at the garden beside his office. He likes to come here to enjoy nature. Until the so-called King's Guest appeared.

"What?" Yeong asks.

"I know you heard me, the first time. Jo Yeong-sshi." Tae Eul said sitting on the bench beside him. Yeong didn't reply. Only remain silent looking at the woman beside him. Tae Eul snort.

"It's all over you guys' faces. I knew it soon as I came here. You and Your King are poor actors. I am surprised others didn't notice the king's googly eyes for you." Hearing that blush creep into Yeong's face. But he tries to deny it.

"Don't say something like that. And you can call me Yeong. Don't get formalities." Yeong mutters.

Tae Eul laughs seeing Yeong's red face.

"You are really similar to Eun-sub when you are like this." She said again. Her voice gives him the feeling she misses, that Eun-sub.

Yeong's and Tae Eul's tension didn't falter until her third day in Corea. Lee gon tries several times, but no evil. His lover and Tae Eul seem already in a hate relation. But after the third day, Yeong talks to her. Apologizing for the misunderstanding. Since then their meetings went well. Yeong seems to like her too. And of cause, Tae Eul treats him like he is her brother. Without getting scared to mighty Captain Jo.

"By the way, why are you here? Are you looking for Pyeha?" Yeong asks after getting his mind together.

"Nah. I was looking for you. Gon said I can go out with you if you are free. He said he doesn't have any schedules in the afternoon." She said handing him a tiny book.

Yeong looks at the book. It is a tour guide book. Yeong looks at with a lifting questioning brow.

"Oh, can we go to the museum? I want to look at how different history here is from mine." She replied.

"Okay. Give me 30 minutes. I have to do something before going. I will meet you at Pyeha's study. " Yeong replied.

Tae Eul leaves to get ready and Yeong returned to his office with an empty coffee cup.

~

"So much happened here. It feels different" Tae Eul said looking at portraits displaying on walls.

"How different?" Yeong asks. He is curious about her country. Although Lee Gon explained some things, it's not like his curiosity going away.

"Everything!" she exclaims. Getting some attention to them. Yeong shakes his head helplessly knowing what will happens next.

"Isn't that Captain Jo Yeong!"

"Yeah. It's him!"

"Who is with him? Isn't that girl?"

"Omo! Finally, I get to see him in real!"

"We should go." Yeong said Tae Eul, who is surprised by what's happening. Yeong leads her way out of the museum.

"Wow! Yeong, I did think you are this famous." Tae Eul said after getting into the car. Yeong starts the engine, smirking a little.

"That's why I told you to not shout. Once people get to know who I am it's a bit difficult to get out from them." He replied to her getting scoff.

"Suit you." Yeong only laughs at her.

~

They are at King's study, Yeong was doing his job, as usual, standing beside King's table. King was going through some documents when Tae barge into the study. Looking bordered. So they had to place their works beside and entertain King's guest. Yeong called to a servant getting some drink and snacks for them. Tae Eul sits opposite to king on the couch gesturing for Yeong to also join. Yeong sits beside the king, leaving some gap between them.

After some time,

"I want to go home, today." Tae Eul exclaims at the king.

"Why? I will send you tomorrow morning." King replied.

"It's boring here. And I have a job and my boyfriend is waiting there." She said again glaring at lee Gon.

"Do you really want to return tonight?" Yeong asks her.

"Yeah, I miss my boyfriend. Looking at you guys PDA, I really don't want to be here anymore. And I can't go anywhere without you two. Even if we did, it causes much chaos. Seriously how you guys live this life? Ah?" She replied to Yeong with a scoff.

"Then I will send you tonight. Yeongah please arrange everything." King said looking at his lover and Tae Eul.

"Pyeha, I will come –"Yeong start.

"No, you should take care of things here. Don't worry Yeongah. I will return in an hour. You can wait at the entrance for me." King said holding Youngers's hand.

"Okay," Yeong replied. He seems not fine with King's command.

"Yeongah, take care. Come to visit me if you guys have time"

Tae Eul gives Yeong a pat on the shoulder. After doing farewell, King and Tae Eul Ride-on Maximus toward the bamboo forest, without any guards and Yeong. Yeong will go to Bamboo forest after deleting CCTV videos about King and Tae Eul.

~

Yeong waits in empty woods. The exact place that King disappear before. The only thing he can hear is the sound coming from bamboo leaves moving to winds. And suddenly started to snow. Covering forest floor with white. Yeong hugs his arms tightly, shivering little. It's not he can't be in the cold wind. It's, he is getting nervous. What if his King didn't return like before? What if something happened to his lover on the way? He was getting into his thinking he didn't hear sudden storm sound and huge stone pillars appearing.

"Yeongah" the sound of his name being called gets out from his thoughts. He turns fasts to see lee gon to get off from Maximus.

"Hyung!" Yeong runs to his lover hugging him. Lee gon returns the hug. Hand curling around the slim waist of his boyfriend.

"Shhh, I am here." Lee gon caress younger's waist kissing his crown of the head. Lee Gon knows why Yeong is acting like this.

After some minutes Yeong pulls off from the hug, adjusting their clothes. He looks at King, eyes moist with unshed tears.

"Hyung, we should return to the palace," Yeong said.

"Did you come with Aseira?" Lee gon asks from younger. Getting a nod from said man.

"It's a pity you brought her, I thought we can ride Maximus together." Lee gon said mounting onto Maximus.

Yeong sends a glare, walking few meters ahead to get his horse from where he left it. It's not he doesn't like that idea, riding Maximus together in his lover's arms. But he has pride. What if someone catches them?

After returning to the palace and while on the way to King's study, Yeong's phone vibrates. He looks at the screen, what displayed on his screen makes curse words under his breath.

"Captain, I've deleted the last 30mins videos of bamboo forest. And I didn't see anything. ;) " – Seok Ho-Pil (9.00 pm)