33

Yeong never thought about the day that he will get proposed by his King. Yes, he never did. Because he was scared, one day he would has to let go of his lover, who bounds with the responsibility to their country. Although the new timeline proved to him that his lover is really wishing to marry him, he wasn't thought about it, too scared to accept his fate.

So when Yeong hear Lee Gon asking to be his Queen, it got him a surprise. So he stared at his lover with teary eyes, frozen at his place.

Lee Gon knew his lover is surprised by the sudden proposal. So he gives him some time to cool down and waits, rubbing his thumb in a circle on hot skin under his shirt.

After several minutes that Lee Gon felled like an eternity, Yeong gets a few lungs full of breaths and looks at older's eyes.

"H-Hyung tells me that again," Yeong asks with a shaky voice filled with excitement.

"Will you be my Queen Yeongah?" Lee Gon asks again, his deep black eyes looking into Yeong's soul.

Yeong nods with a smile, not trusting his voice to reply. Lee Gon's heart fills with relief, He knew Yeong won't reject him, but there was a tiny worried feeling at a corner in his heart.

Gon asks younger's hand, getting the ring from the small box. Yeong pulls his hand from King's nape and places it on older's waiting big hand.

"This Ring, It was my mother's. My father left me this to give my Queen." Lee gon slid the golden ring into Yeong's ring finger and place a kiss on the ring after.

"I love you Yeongah." Lee Gon voices looking at his lover. Then He leans forward and captures his lover's, now soon to be his husband's plump lips, kissing him again.

~

Lee Gon announced that he already engaged to Yeong in the middle of a meeting with Lady Noh, Prince Jong In, few Court officers, and Admiral Jo. And that moment is the beginning of chaos in the palace.

The news of King engaged to their Captain, spread like wildfire. Everyone is happy that they will soon get a new Queen, who also happened to be their ideal man.

Since then every single person in the palace is busy, with preparation for the upcoming official engagement banquet and upcoming changes in the Royal court and Royal guard.

"Hyung, why I can't protect you anymore? Don't do this to me." Yeong pleads.

"Yeongah, you are my Fiancé, Soon you will be my husband. And it makes you Queen of Corea. I can have you protecting me like before. I can't let you hurt anymore. And you know Ho-Pil will do his best as New Captain because he trained from the best leader. Please understand baby. You don't have to worry." Lee Gon said with a little sigh.

"I know, he is good." Yeong pouts. Gon pulls younger toward his side placing a kiss on his forward.

"Now, don't pout. They will here in few minutes." Gon chuckles.