37

The royal palace is getting busier because of the royal wedding getting near. They only have three weeks to prepare everything. But despite they are getting ready for a joyful event, there is sadness looming over everywhere. No one knows the reason behind it except a few.

It's been two days since the incident. Ever since His highness Jo Yeong returned from the hospital with fluffy and red eyes, he doesn't step out from his bedroom at the west wing. Not even for eating. It worries everyone. Lee Gon is trying to keep up with his duty and calming his husband. It's not easy at all with Yeong always crying.

The King doesn't know what to do in this situation. His husband doesn't talk to him, only cries or stare at emptiness with a blank look. Lee Gon also heartbroken from loss, but seeing his husband like this pains more than anything.

"Pyeha" Lee Gon looks up from where he was staring. Captain Ho-Pil enters into the room with In- Young following behind.

"Pyeha" they bows.

"What it is?" Lee Gon asks.

"We found who was behind the incident." Ho-Pil replies. Lee Gon's eyes change into furious one matter of second.

"Who is it?" Lee Gon asks.

The thing is In-Young found who put poison into the His Highness's food, on the same day as the incident happened. And when they caught her she tries to suicide. But her attempt failed because In-Young success stopping it. That woman is one of the new Queen Staff members, which start working at the palace not long ago. After questioning what they got she really doesn't know who the boss is, but she received a huge amount for doing that. Because she had financial problems at home, she didn't think much about it because she heard rumors about His highness is immune to poisons. And she thought nothing will happen to His highness. But now she is no longer alive. Because after 25 years, King gives his command to do beheading.

"Check this Pyeha" In-Young replies placing a thin folder and Notepad with pause video on King's table. Lee Gon looks at items and gets Notepad and plays the video. It's a CCTV video. There is a man with disguises in all black meeting with a lady, who tries to suicide herself using the same poison when they caught her. They saw something get passes between them.

"Who is this?" Lee Gon asks not moving his eyes from the screen.

"He is someone who works Prime Minister Koo for a long time. We caught him after confirming. He is at royal prison now. But we couldn't get any word from him yet." Ho-pill replied.

"Do everything to get him to talk. And contact that man from the KU group. If she is the real one behind all of this, then I am going to finish her." Lee Gon commands them.

"Yes, Pyeha" both Ho-pil and In-young hurried to do what King told them to do.

~

"Mama" Lady Noh tries to talk to Yeong who curls into a ball under the huge blanket, hiccupping. Seung ah and few servants behind her with a tray of dinner and medicine.

"Mama, please eat something. This is not good for your health." She tries again. Yeong doesn't respond.

Lady Noh looks at servants and signals to put everything on the bedside table and leave. After they left leaving Seung ah and Lady Noh with Yeong, she sits beside Yeong.