Break

Yeong couldn't find to the best time to tell anything to King. During the week he got before his special training, he was busy with preparing and completing his documents in Royal guards. Yeong applied for three months leave from Royal guard so it won't get suspicious. His training will be secret to others expect king and a few officials. Now yeong has only for days left. Lady Noh gives him a disappointed look every time he met her, knowing yeong hasn't told anything to King. So after a lot of thinking Yeong ask for three days with King. And Court lady Noh arrange it for them.

~

Lee Gon didn't know his schedules were rearranged. When his servants give him to change some casual clothes to dress, King questioned it.

"Why this? I have a meeting with the KR group. "

"Pyeha, Your meeting was cancelled. You have to meet someone." Lady Noh said coming to the dressing room.

"Who?" King asks slipping into his long French coat.

"You will know. He is someone you know. So don't worry." Lady Noh replied.

"Worry? Why I am worrying? I am the King." Lee Gon scoffs.

Sub captain Seok Ho-Pil came as today guard. As they travel by car, Lee Gon he gets to know that they are heading toward one of Jo family state in Mountain.

"It's been years, from last I came here." Lee Gon mutters watching passing scenery.

~

Jo Yeong waits for his lover at the entrance in their family state mansion. After waiting sometimes he hears Car sound. With a happy smile, he waits for King to get off from Car.

"Yeongah!" Lee Gon said happily looking at younger.

"Pyeha!" Yeong bowed to King, knowing they have an audience.

"Are you waiting for me? Are your mom and dad also here?" Lee Gon asks.

"Sub Captain you are dismissed. Don't worry Pyeha is with me. I will inform to the palace if you want here." Yeong said to Ho-Pil who bowed to King and leave with others. After Guards leave Yeong and King walk toward inside the mansion.

Lee Gon sees they are alone in the mansion. Only guards outside, there is no servants or cooks.

"Yeongah, what are we doing here?" Lee Gon asks.

"Hyung, don't you like some alone time with me?" Yeong asks as a reply.

"No, it's not what I mean. I like this." Gon said hugging younger.

"Hmmm" Yeong Hugs him back resting his face on older's chest.

"So?" Gon started kissing younger's forehead.

"First we can eat something I know you haven't eaten anything before coming here. I got your favourite dishes from my mom." Yeong said looking at older with a smile. Lee Gon chuckles, nodding his head.

~

After finishing their brunch with eating, talking and feeding they head toward the garden. They walk in hand enjoying the cool wind.

"Hyung, you remember last time we came here together?"

"Yep, it was your 10th birthday."

"You surprised others from your gift."

"Only others? If I remember correctly you were the most surprised. You even cried." Lee Gon teases younger.

"Who knew, I can get beautiful pony as my birthday present? And I was young. It is normal to cry from happiness." Yeong glared at older.