Feeling

"I missed you too Hyung. you don't know how much I missed you ."

Those words repeated in Gon's mind continuously. He hopes younger means it as more than a friend. Because he did.

Silence filing in the room. but it's not uncomfortable. after some time Yeong pulls back from the hug with reddish cheeks. it's adorable to see younger like this. he has to remember this moment forever.

"Do you like to have some coffee Pyeha?" hear again with that title. lee gon sigh nodding.

younger makes two cups of coffee from instant coffee packets he has in his room.

"Yeongah"

"hmm?" younger didn't return his eyes from his task.

"Why didn't you tell me ?"

"tell what Pyeha ?"

"about your new plan ?"

"........."

"Yeongah I asked you a question!"

"........."

"do you think I will stop you if you told me ?"

"it's not like that Pyeha." Yeong gives older his coffee and gets himself sitting comfortably in his bed with his cup.

"you didn't answer my question"

"I didn't want to make you worry Pyeha. that's why. I know you won't allow me to do a dangerous thing if you know. that's why I didn't tell you. I want to make you proud. because I am your unbreakable sword. "

lee gon stand from his chair and come toward bed sitting beside younger. he holds his hand to himself.

"you know when I told you that you're my unbreakable sword in that night, I meant it. because you are worth for that title. and this is your life. I won't stop you from doing something you like as long as you are safe. you don't have to do dangerous things to make me proud "

it makes Yeong smile. making older smile too.

"So when you have to go ?" king ask laying himself on yeong bed. crossing his legs on younger's lap. younger didn't oppose the action. it was normal for them although it's been while being like this.

"Next Monday."

"oh"

"Don't come that day Pyeha. it will be chaotic if you come there" younger said getting scoff for the reply.

"I won't. I am a busy person."

"that's good." younger sigh in relief. "but ?" he asks with frowning.

"you know me too well" older exclaim with joyful voice. " I got you on leave for two days. and we are going to spend it together as a farewell party! so let's go..."

"what? now ?" younger ask in disbelief. he has a lot of things to do before his departure.
but there is his lover/ friend with all excited self pushing him into the bathroom to get ready.

with the bathroom door closed he looked at his reflection in the mirror. he is going to spend two days with his lover. he should treasure those moments for the future. because he didn't know when will he can return. oh, his reports! yeong sigh.

"why I have a king as my friend ?" he muttered to himself getting ready.
~

after meeting his superior, Yeong and king leaves from the helicopter for a short vacation.

younger find himself with an excited king in front of sub palace build in Jeju island.

the royal family used this palace for short vacations and family gatherings. but after the late king, this palace didn't use anyone. this is the first time Yeong visit this palace.

"come, I think they should already make our dinner," King said pulling younger into inside without minding bowing staff and guards.

"Pyeha!" servants bow down when they come to the dining room.

"Okay, you can go." lee gon said sitting head chair in the table and ask Yeong to sit beside him. there is a lot of foods prepared on the table. almost all of them are Yeong 's favourite.

"Pyeha wait!" Younger stop lee gon before he starts to put foods in his plate. standing beside the king, Yeong put older's favourite foods on his plate. tasting each of them. although Kitchen staff did it for them. then filled his glass with wine.

"There, now okay. you can eat Pyeha." younger smile sitting his seat and getting his foods.

lee gon smrik. "so you worried about me? don't worry yeongah. this is lady Noh 's staff. they won't try to kill me"

"it's better than be sorry " younger munch his food muttering to himself.

~

after peaceful dinner with talking nothing and everything, they went for their prepared rooms.

Yeong gets a refreshing shower and put himself loos t-shirt and short. getting into the fluffy comforter, he was starting to get some sleep when knocking sound from his door. Yeong forcefully drags himself to door from fluffy bed to open door.

there is his king with his night rob and freshly showered standing there to knock again.

"Pyeha"

"Yeongah I thought we should sleep together. I am not used to this place " with that older walks toward the bed and remove his rob. revealing in his silk nightshirt. he lays himself on bed and pat beside him. "aren't you coming?"

Yeong sigh again closings door. so much for contain his feeling.

younger lay down on beside king, back facing him. they have done this so many times in past. but this is the first time doing this after realising their feeling to eachother.

Yeong felt arms around his waist. pulling him toward older's chest. younger gasped. lee gon's arm on his skin adds burning to his already hot skin.

"Pyeha"

"shh. don't move. I want to stay like this"

lee gon whispers to younger's ear making shiver ran down in Yeong. lee gon's hot breath on his sensitive neck makes him get goosebumps.

"yeongah~" king muttered in his raspy voice, making sure to touch his lips on younger's neck in each syllabus.

yeong is a freeze on his spot, not knowing to what to do or how to react in older's action. his heart doing a crazy flip. making it harder for him.

"yeongah, do you know why I came here? with you ? " lee gon ask. younger only shake his head as a reply. lee gon pulls out from hug, moving to younger lays in his back. then he half hovered him, looking at youngers dark brown eyes. Lee Gon gently lifted his free hand to run his knuckles over Yeong's high cheekbones.

"I should not tell you this, time like now. but I am selfish when it's come to you."

"Pyeha"

"yeongah, I have feelings for you . from a long time." lee gon tells making younger's eyes wide.

"Pyeha-" gon put his finger on younger's lips stopping him.

"shh... let me finish. I love you yeongah. not only as a friend. but as a lover. I can't think of life without you by my side. those past months are like hell for me. not see your face every day. that's why I was sad about you not telling me your plans. because if I couldn't survive the last seven months how I am going to wait for years not telling you this- "

"Hyung"

"no no I am not stopping you. I am telling you this because you have to come back to me, soon as everything finishes. don't get hurt. don't do dangerous things. and please contact me every time you get a chance. I am letting you go to do your likings. but also I am holding you. "
lee gon couldn't believe himself, that he confesses to his lover. he looks as younger who is eyes wide looking at him. his face expressing do many emotions. surprise, disbelief, relief, Joyce doesn't know what to think. he looks at his parted lips. it's so inviting to ravish. but he holds himself. he doesn't want to force into younger anything without his liking. when he is looking at younger's eyes he can see yeong is trying to give him reply. before anything let out younger's mouth lee gon muttered.

"yeongah~ you don't have to reply to me. I only want to let me know about my feelings for you. take your time as long as you want. but please return to me. I will wait for you."

Yeong took a deep breath, mustering some at older's deep eyes he muttered.

"I love you too Hyung."