Announcement

This was the third time he got reject for meeting with the Queen, the Royal palace's excuse was his highness is taking rest from all his duties because he is recovering from the injury. But he doesn't believe that. He knows King doesn't like the idea of him spending a mere second with the Queen. It is reasonable because he was the one who told the king about his crush on the Queen. But rejecting his visits for two months is suspectable. He tries to find anything from the inside palace. But nothing worked. His spy, who he tried to plant at the palace as Queen Staff couldn't make it to even three days because he got caught. But that servant was wise not to reveal him. He didn't know how his spy gets caught or what happened to him. But he never stops trying. Getting some news from the Royal palace is harder than getting feathers from a turtle, now. He respects whoever mastermind behind the new security details of the palace. Because he knows that wasn't like this before.

Primer Woo sips his tea without moving his eyes from where he staring at. He is in deep thoughts that he didn't hear his sectary coming to his office after knocking few times.

"Sir." His secretary's voice pulls him from his thoughts. Primer woo looks at his secretary.

"Did you get approval?" he asks.

"Sorry sir, they reject it again. But inform your monthly meeting with Pyeha will not change." She said.

Yes, that's another thing. Their king changed his weekly meeting into a monthly one. Saying he doesn't have to come every week for just a report and send it via email. That makes his weekly palace visiting time reduce to one per month. But what can do? He couldn't refuse their king's decision, although he doesn't like the new idea.

"Again? Seriously what's happing in the palace? Why can't meet his highness?" Primer Woo mutters to himself. Hearing that his secretary's eyes got wide but she remains quiet. He looks at her, seeing she is still here.

"You can go now. Prepare the report." Primer Woo said before standing and walking toward his bookshelf, searching a file from it.

"Yes sir." She bows at him and left leaving him with his thoughts again.

"There is something going on in the palace. I must find it no matter what." He mutters determined,

~

Ho pil walks through the quiet corridor, at end of it is Cheonjongo. It was closed for everyone, except the royal family, Court lady Noh and few royal guards including him and In-Young. He enters the Cheonjongo. And walks toward behind pavilion where a secret door placed. He touched one of the statues placed beside it and a digital screen opened beside the door. Ho-pil placed his thumb on the scanner, and in a few moments the door gets opened and he walks through the dark path leading to a secret room.

As he enters the room, one guard runs to him.

"Captain" he greets him handing a file.

"Anything new?" Ho-pil questioned as he scanned the file.

"Everything is normal sir." The guard replied. Ho-pil looks at him then the room where his special team is busy with working. There are more than ten people in the room. All of them are sitting in front of computers and electronic devices, listing and tracking every single worker related to the palace.