Chapter 41

first of all, I am very sorry for the short chapter. forgive me.

_________________

Time flew fast with everything getting back to normal. The Kingdom of Corea is becoming more powerful with an Intelligent King and a Talented Queen. The two royal is matched like two-piece in a puzzle. If one is lacks something other will fill it. People tend to talk about their Queen, more than past.

Jo Yeong is quite used to attention from people, from a young age he was a well-known child for many reasons. He was heir to Jo Clan, which they were given the title of their Leader to him now. He is the child who was dared to walk to crying King and talk, with everyone witnessing it. He is the King's best friend. He was the youngest Royal Captain. He holds a great post in the Navy. Now, he is the Queen of the Kingdom of Corea. He gets the all attention from people.

"Mama!" People bows as he enters the avenue, with his guards and secretary. Yeong smiles at the audience and walks to his table in front. He is attending the opening of the 25th National Association for the Education of Young Children, conference.

A young boy walks to him with a flower basket. Yeong smiles at seen the cute child and crouches down to the kid's level to hold the basket when he presents it with a big smile.

"Thank You," Yeong mutters patting the kid's head. Yeong looks at the kid who is still looking at with awe.

"You are very beautiful Mama." The young boy said before placing a small peck on his cheek. Yeong's eyes get a bit wide getting surprised by Kid's confession and act. He looks at the young boy with a shy smile and muttered 'thank you, dear'.

Cameras flash catching those beautiful moments of Kid and Queen.

Jo Yeong may appear as a dangerous and powerful man in the past, but now with him being Queen, people tend to express their real view of him. Like how beautiful he is, even though he only heard past Sexy and handsome.

Yeong gets into his car to return to the palace after the conference. Although he is a bit tired from his work, he searches for his King.

"In-Young, where is Pyeha?" Yeong asks while loosening his tie after seating in the car.

"Pyeha is at the meeting with Prime Minister, Mama." In young informs and hand him a water bottle and starts the car. Other guards are covering Queen's car with their cars trailing behind it and going ahead of them.

Yeong gulps few sips and looks at his secretary aka his friend Seungah, who is busy reading something on her tablet beside him.

"What are you reading so curiously?" Yeong asks seeing her smile reading whatever it is.

Seung ah looks at him with a smirk before handing him her tablet. He holds it and looks at the screen. There, his photos from today's event and an article about it. Yeong tsks and tries to return it to her. There is nothing to read about. It's normal for people to talk about their attendance at events.

"No, Mama, look at the next article" Seung ah said. She seems too excited to be someone who works a lot.

Yeong scroll downs. And next article popped up with big HD photos of that kid kissing his cheek and he is looking at a young boy with adoration.

'His Highness Jo Yeong is fond of children. So when he will his own one?'

'People are waiting to hear news of Royal heir'

Yeong chokes his saliva reading it. How the hell a simple photo of him with Kid leads to this topic? He looks at his secretary. She is already looking at him with her knowing look. He sighs.

"Seungah, you know I am not ready to talk about it with Pyeha." He mutters. His eyes caught In–young is also looking at him through the rear mirror.

Seung ah sighs and turns fully to look at him.

"Yeongah, Listen to me." she starts. Now she is talking to him as his childhood friend who knows a lot about his life, not as his sassy secretary. Yeong looks at her. She has serious look.

"I know, why. But it's been a year now. Don't you think it's time to move on from the past?" she asks.

"I know. B-"Yeong tries to talk.

"Yeongah, I have seen how you been through a lot of hard times. And I am really proud as your friend that you become who you are now because of it. But, do you think only you are worrying? No, we are all worried. We all want you to be happy. Our King to be happy. Only you can give such joy to King. And some people still questioning the future of the Royal bloodline. Don't you think it's time to get yourself together and face this? We all here for you to help." Seung ah said to Yeong. Still keeping her gaze on his face.

"I will think about it" Yeong sighs little. It's not like he doesn't want his own child. He is scared, even after a long medicine course. He doesn't know if he is ready for this.

"After all, I am counting fingers to spoil your child. I will be your children's best aunt in the world." Seung ah said, returning to her playful self again.

"I don't think so. Eun-bi will be the best aunt for them," he mutters looking at passing scenery.

"Yah!, I'm older and rich. And Eun-bi is still a kid." Seung ah mutters. Yeong chuckles hearing it.

~

"Pyeha. So I will get going. Thank you for your time." Prime Minister Woo bows to him with a smile. Lee Gon nods with a smile.

After Prime Minister Koo's Punishment, Mr. Woo Bin got elected as the new prime minister. He is the same age as King and they both were on the same naval team with Jo Yeong. So New prime Minister is basically King's and Queen's co-officer when he was in the military. Lee Gon was glad, their new Primer Is male and his co-officer. But he doesn't know fully how he will turn into. Because now he has a beautiful husband to protect more than anything. and He can't trust anyone after what he has been through.