Growing up together

Time flew fast. the young king and his unbreakable sword become best friends. they did everything together. except for kings duty.

They become inseparable. despite being four years younger than, king Jo yeong did his best to learn beside lee Gon in almost everything. when lee gon was taught with politics and other stuff Jo yeong study hard to complete his school years early and practice hard to improve his fighting skills and other necessary stuff. in horse riding, combat practice, shooting practice also ballroom dance they enjoyed each other presence.

lot of eyes were looking them grew up. Everyone close to palace witnesses their closeness. they were happy because of the Jo Yeong, young king smiles every day.

When Lee Gon become twenty years old he Joined Navy without anyone force. much to everyone's surprise Jo Yeong also joined Navy in the same year with special approval gain with his hard work despite being sixteen years old. Following his best friend's, his king's path.

Everyone in Corea talk about their prince. he is their pride. if someone talks about prince then you can hear Jo Yeong's name mentioning here and there. everyone knows they're amazing friendship. a lot of people wish they can get someone like them as their life too. Lee gon be an example to everyone with Jo Yeong.

Their four years training period in Navy did a big part in their relationship. being their teenage years two boys realize about their true feelings about each other. without knowing their hearts connected. but like every story, they are afraid to confess their feelings to each other. because there treasure their present friendship so much.