Date

It has been 9 months Jo Yeong discharged from hospital. And 6 months, since he started his physical and mental therapy. Yeong’s results is getting better. But still he wasn’t allowed to do work. But who can stop Jo Yeong from doing anything?

“Captain, you shouldn’t do this. If Pyeha get to know about this, I will get beheaded.” In-Young said to her Captain, following Yeong into shooting range.

“He will know only if you told him.” Jo Yeong replied and stand in his usual place and get ready to practice.

“But Captai-” In Young starts.

“And last beheading happened in 25 years ago. So don’t worry.” Yeong added

In Young was put in to guard Jo Yeong after his discharge, while Ho-pil protect King in Yeong’s place. Being Yeong’s body guard won’t easy because he is her boss and he won’t listen to her. And In Young feel like she is only there for help to Yeong. Like partner in crime. Because she is following and doing everything with Yeong, that he supposed to not do.

“Captain, I think we get caught.” In Young whisper shout to him in middle of shooting.

“What?” Yeong asks again removing his ear muffler. But Yeong didn’t get reply from her cause she is looking behind him.

“Pyeha!” In Young bows.

“Yeongah, what are you doing here?” Lee Gon asks, voice cold and frowning at him.

“Pyeha, I was bor-“Yeong started. But King hold his wrist and pulls him toward exit. In Young and Ho-pil tail behind couple.

“How many time I told you to not to do anything? Ah?” Gon said walking to his bed room with pulling his boyfriend behind.

“It’s not something I can get tried” Yeong fight back.

“If I said don’t do anything, it means ANYTHING.” Gon replied opening his room door and pushing Yeong into room first, then he looks at his behind to face Ho-pil and In Young.

“Tell Lady Noh to bring our lunch here later. I will be here with him." Gon tells to Ho-Pil.

“Yes Pyeha.”

Yeong sit down at bed, pouting. He is bored. And his boyfriend and others won’t allow him to do anything, other than sleeping, eating, and being coup up King’s bed room.  He heard door being closed and footsteps. Yeong doesn’t look at his lover and remain looking at his toes, pouting.

“Yeongah.” Lee Gon walk toward his sulking lover.

“Baby.” Lee gon tries again because Yeong isn’t responding.

“Are you mad?” Gon asks again, sitting beside him on bed.

“Hey, look at me.” Gon holds Yeong’s shoulders and turns Yeong toward him.

 Yeong didn’t look up and keep his head down. Looking at his lover sulking like child, make Gon smile.

“You Know you are so cute like this” Gon said to younger adjusting few strand of hair. Yeong looks up to give him glare. It makes King laugh loudly. And Yeong push Lee Gon hand from his shoulders mad.

“Don’t talk to me!” Yeong muttered under his breath.

“Yeongah, I know you are mad at me. But baby you know you have to rest more. Your doctors said your lungs isn’t fully healed.” Gon said again. Looking at Yeong’s eyes.

Yeong looks at King, he knew he should rest and get well soon, so he can return to work. But he is bordered. His lover can’t be with him always, because Lee Gon also has responsibilities as King.  Yeong know he is being kid, whining because he didn’t get allow to do anything. But he also know why others do that. They are worrying about his health. Who won’t? He almost died.