Missing You

After getting discharged from the Navy, Lee Gon returned his works as the king. everyone thought like every time Jo yeong will follow his friend and will become Royal officer or some official that have to work with the king. but Jo yeong didn't.

Without telling anyone beforehand Yeong decides to continue his military career as a second Lieutenant officer. At first, he was stationed at Busan Naval Base where they could still meet regularly. Eventually, his assignments started taking him further and further afield separating two boys.

It was hard for lee Gon. being a distance from his only friend and crush. this distance made Lee gon to think twice about his feelings. he was determined to get his yeong back.

after several months he got a message from Navy base where Yeong is currently doing his duty. Yeong is going to participate in joint operations in the Middle East. it really got lee gon surprise and shock. he didn't think something like this will ever happen. he dialled Yeong's number immediately, wanting to confirm himself from his friend. it goes to voicemail. he keeps trying because yeong never decline his calls.

he called secretary Mo and cancel his schedules for two days. then command to arrange travel for visit Yeong's current Navy camp.

Court lady Noh question about sudden event change when she came to meet him. he told her about Yeong 's new plan and he got a knowing look as the reply.

"AOH! Why are you looking at like me this?"

"Pyeha! I know you are worried about him. but don't stop him doing what he wants. "

"So you are telling me to watch him get away from me? I can't. you know how I feel about him."

"I know Pyeha. I know. but he can't be beside you every day. he also has his life to live. Yeong sacrificed a lot of things for you Pyeha. can't you wait for him ? he will return when the time comes."

"But -"

"I am telling this as a person who knows everything about you two Pyeha. don't do anything stupid. you will regret it later if you do "

"I will think about it. now I am going to meet him."

"Tell him, I missed him too Pyeha !" lady Noh told leaving his room.

"Huh, tell your self. why I am delivering your message. I am your King !"

Yeong was completing his daily report when he saw everyone in camp is crazily running here and there. confused, he closed his laptop and went to check what is happening in outside. there are his superiors, talking with Captain of the royal guard and some guards are doing security check, although this is Navy camp.

Yeong walks toward Captain Ahn, to ask about the sudden visit. before he asks anything he heard the sound of a helicopter coming toward there camp. then it parked in their campground, displaying it's Royal emblem giving hints to it's their King who is the passenger. set of royal guards lined in two sides of the door waiting for King.

Then there is Lee gon coming out from helicopter all with his handsome self with smiling to everyone. This is the first time Yeong meeting his love, his friend after seven months in person. his heartbeat got fasten, making it hard to not to let out grasp. he wants to run toward him and hug. or kiss. but he composed himself not to do any stupid thing. this is his workplace, and lee gon is king. so everything matters. top of all of the reasons he won't do anything to lee gon to catch his feeling for him.

letting out a small sigh he got into line with other Lieutenant officers, to respect and welcome to their King.

Lee gon walks toward officers who are waiting with a salute. his eyes busy looking for a very familiar face. when he finds it among Lieutenant officers he smiled.

Lee gon met with superior officers and was asked about his sudden visit to the camp. he simply told that he wants to meet his friend and had to finish some schedules in near. after long 20 minutes, he got a chance to meet his Yeong without being disturb. he may or may not command for that.

lee gon thought it will better to get yeong talk to him in private. so he is waiting in Yeong's room. every Lieutenant officer got a single room. so there is no one to disturb them. although No one will disturb their king if they don't want to get beheaded.

looking around the room he spots two photographs in the study table. it's their photos. one is from during their first horse riding with Maximus and the other one is from during their naval award ceremony day. it makes him smile. because Yeong is keeping there photos in camp mean he also misses him. sound of door opening got him out from his thoughts and he turns to meet the love of his life.

"Pyeha!" Yeong bows his head with respect. lee gon scoff for the action.

"Drop the formalities Yeongah, you know I don't like it when you do it."

Yeong looks at him with smirking. "You have to get used to it Pyeha." oh here comes his friend's playful self.

"shut up~! I didn't come here to get lectures from you."

walking into the room after locking door Yeong looks at King. "So, why are you here?" he asks casually.

"huh, I thought you missed me."

"No, I didn't"

"What ?" lee gon ask dramatically. "you didn't miss your King ?"

"Yes, I was busy with assignments and stuff. I don't have time to missed anyone, unlike someone." Younger replied with a fake scoff.

"Yah! who told you, I missed you ? in your dreams."

"then why are you here Pyeha ?"

"I came here for my schedule. it finished early. so I thought I should see you"

"I know it's not. you look away when you lie. Hyung, is something bothering you ? is that why you came running here ?" younger ask worried filled voice. lee gon must remember there is no one see through him as Yeong do. he is open book for younger. and that 'Hyung', it's been a long time he called him that. his heart flips hearing his husky voice telling that.

"I know you are going aboard. and you didn't tell me this too. it's the second time that you didn't tell me something before doing. I came here to see you. and spend some time with you before your departure. Because I missed you Yeongah, and I am gonna missed you" lee gon voice his sincere thoughts. making his way to younger and pulling him into a bone-crushing hug.

"Hyung." Yeong's voice muffled in the older's chest.

after some time lee gon loos his grip from their hug. but not fully let going younger. he holds younger into his chest inhaling his scent from his silky hair. lee gon knows his crazy heartbeat can hear to younger. but he couldn't let go of him. because he doesn't know when will he get a chance to hold his lover in his arm. he can feel something muttered by younger. because of his voice muffled by chest, he couldn't hear.

" Huh? what did you tell ?"

"I missed you too Hyung. you don't know how much I missed you ."