Chapter 48

Snowing has started earlier than other years, even though it was only halfway through the autumn. The royal palace ground was covered with a thin layer of snow. And it makes a bit slippery in every pathway. So His Highness Jo Yeong was told to not walk around the outside without anyone. Even though he wants to run around the palace, he can't do that, with him being heavily pregnant.

His highness Jo Yeong is now at the start of his third trimester. He doesn't have his lean, muscular body anymore. He had become fat like a whale. Every day when he saw himself in the mirror he missed his old body. Even though he knows why his body changes and knows his babies are growing fast in his womb, but he hates the feeling of being fat.

Yeong bent forward while sitting on his yoga mat. Princess Se-Jin is beside him, doing the same. She came two months ago, after hearing about his pregnancy. And started to take care of Yeong herself, as a Doctor and Royal family member. Yeong enjoyed her presence. And he is thankful to her even with she has her own work and life in America, she decides to spend her time with him and his babies.

Princes Se-Jin is his Yoga teacher. As soon as Lee Gon brought the idea, Yeong agreed to it. Because Yeong missed his daily working out routine. After getting pregnant, he was never allowed to the gym or to do any possible workout thing. So doing Yoga helps him to calm his body and stretch his muscles.

"Oppa, do you want to grab something to eat after this?" Se-Jin asks as she helps to move Yeong's body to the correct position. Yeong eyed her with a happy grin. Eating is something he enjoyed with her. She knows what he likes and not. And she never comments about his weird food combination.

"What do they have?" He asks making the younger woman will surely prepare something for him.

"Oh, something you like?" she said with a grin.

"Tell me~" Yeong whines making her chuckle.

"Egg sandwiches" she replied, and Yeong's eyes sparkled with joy. He likes eggs.

"Good. Can we go now?" Yeong asks as he carefully sits on the mat.

"Not until we finish your routine Oppa, you know it," Se-Jin replied before helping him to move his next position.

Yeong doesn't reply to that, only sulks as he continues his prenatal exercises.

~

"Hyung" Yeong looks up at king from where he is leaning his back to his husband's chest while sitting on the big couch.

Lee Gon looks at Younger, who is pouting while nervously curling his fingers around Lee Gon's hand on his baby bump.

"Yes, my love?" Lee Gon waits.

"Hyung, Am I ugly?" Yeong asks making older's eyes wide in surprise. Lee gon loses his words for few moments. How can his husband think he is ugly when he is the prettiest person on the earth? And Yeong's beauty is now increased with thousand times as his pregnant glow. Lee Gon shakes his head with chuckles before looking at Yeong, but he panics soon as he saw his husband is going to cry.

"Baby, what happened? Why are you crying?" lee gon asks in panics. Yeong sobs as he buried his face in Lee Gon's chest sideways.

"Baby?" Lee Gon whispers, kissing his temples. Lee Gon doesn't know what's happening with his husband or he can't read younger no matter how much knowledge he collects from reading and getting advice from others. And even after seven months, Lee Gon doesn't know how to handle his husband's hormonal emotions in the best way.