Chapter 44

Yeong knew something is wrong with his body. But he didn't think much because of his excitement for participating event. So he forgets about it until now. After returning to the palace finishing events, Yeong feels tried more than other days. So Yeong gets a warm bath to ease his tired body with help of his husband, who continuously nag him about his stubbornness.

Yeong didn't get to sleep much, he suddenly feels a muscle cramp in his abdomen. And because he doesn't want to disturb his peacefully asleep husband and worried him, Yeong endured his pain until morning and acts he is okay in front of Lee Gon.

As soon as Lee Gon left for a meeting, Yeong calls his secretary and told her to call the Royal doctor without alarming others.

~

"Dr. Song?" Court lady Noh looks at the Royal doctor questionably.

"Good Morning Mamaniem" Dr. Song greets her bowing.

"Why are you here? Did someone call you?" Lady Noh asks with a frown. Because as she knows King is away from the palace and Queen didn't inform her about being sick or anything.

Before Doctor can reply to her Myung Seung-ah walks them to cursing in the head for his luck. Yeong asks her to bring the doctor secretly. But to their luck Lady Noh already caught them.

"Ms. Myung, what's happening?" Lady Noh looks at Queen's secretary who bows at her and whispers about the queen's request.

Hearing that Yeong asks for a doctor, Lady Noh gets worried and walks to Queen quarters, Royal Doctor and Ms. Myung tailing behind them.

~

Yeong stood at the window, looking out at his garden while rubbing his abdomen. His muscle cram is getting worsen, and he is a bit scared about it. Because what if he was diagnosed with cancer or something. Yeong was thinking about all the worse possibilities when he heard a knocking sound.

"Come In" Yeong replied.

Soon the door of his room opened and Lady Noh, Seungah and Royal Doctor enter. Seen Court Lady Noh Yeong looks at his secretary who mouths apologies at him.

"Mama, what happened? Why did you ask for a doctor?" Lady Noh walks to Yeong, searching at him if he has any injuries.

"Mamaniem, calm down. It's not something big. I just having a muscle cramp. That's why I didn't tell you." Yeong tries to calm the older.

"Even it was something small, you should tell me." Lady Noh said to Yeong.

"Mama, may I?" The Royal doctor asks for permission to check him, and Yeong nods. Carefully laying down at his bed. Lady Noh stands beside his bed with a worried look.

Royal Doctor checks him few minutes and removes his stethoscope.

"Mama, did you feel anything unusual last few days?" Doctor asks looking at the queen.

"Not much, but I feel more tired these days. But it was normal to me after starting that medicine course." Yeong replied.

"Mama, when did you start to feel a muscle cramp?" Dr. Song asks again.

"After yesterday's competition. I first thought it because I don't work out like the past anymore. But yesterday night it gets worsen." Yeong replied and he saw Court lady Noh sighing.