One and a half Step

Jo yeong comes to the palace at sharp 6.00 am the next day. Changing into more comfortable clothes for practising, he went for a run. After running 10 full laps Yeong returned to the guard's locker room. There he met Seok Ho pill who was changing into his track kit.

"Good Morning LTFG Jo. You came earlier." Ho-Pil said zipping his jacket.

"Good morning. Sub captain Seok. Yes, I like morning runs" Yeong said gulping down some water.

"Oh then great. You don't have to warm up. We can start our season soon. I think others will come soon. Is it okay?" Ho-Pil asks."Sure." With that, they went to practices room together.

                                          ~

"I didn't believe anyone when I got news about you joining us," Ho-Pil said between his warm-ups. He couldn't stop asking. He is a curious man.

"Really. Why?" Yeong questioned in amused.

"You have a great post in the military. And you are King's Best friend. Who wants to work as a royal guard if they have what you have?" Ho-Pil replied.

Yeong chuckled saying. "Me?"

"Yes, Only you LTFG Jo." Ho-Pil scoffs. He really should stop talking like this. Jo Yeong is King's best friend.

                                       ~

Yeong's first day was ended with a lot of compliments from trainers and other guards. With his skills in nine material arts and his experience in navy, he passed his tests with flying colours. After changing back to his guard uniform Yeong went to his cubical to finish the log report.

"I heard you passed every test with the best scores, LTFG Jo"

Yeong moves his eyes from laptop to girl in front of him hearing a familiar voice.

"Seung-ah!" Yeong's eyes get wide seeing his childhood friend in his office.

"YAH! JO YEONG! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FRIEND? You didn't tell me you came from your duties." Seung-ah shouts frowning.

Yeong winch at her shout. His friend is really can be scary like this.

"Oh sorry! I didn't get time to. A lot of things happened." Yeong muttered and frowned after remembering something.

"How you get here?" Yeong asks the girl.

"Oh! I work here since last Friday." Seung-ah said smiling sheepishly. Getting scoff from Yeong.

"Really? Now, who forget who?" Yeong said smirking. He finished typing his report and send it.

"So Why you came here? If you want a lift. I can't. I have something to do before going home." Yeong said collecting his things.

"Yah! You prick. I don't want your lift. Court Lady Noh said you to meet her in her study." Seung-ah said tossing can of coffee to him and storm out from his office.

"Seung-ah! I will buy you lunch tomorrow." Yeong shouts at disappearing figure.

"LTFG Jo, Is Miss Myeong your friend?" Ho-Pil asks entering office with sub captain In-Young.

"Yes. Sub Captain Park. I am getting off now. I send my report to you, see you tomorrow." Yeong said leaving office.

"LTFG Jo really has a unique mind, who can be friends with scary women like Miss Myeong?" Ho-Pil said starting his laptop.

"Ho-Pil, You should really careful with your big mouth if you don't want to get in troubles." In-Young said side-eyeing him.

                                ~

"Mamaniem, it's me Jo Yeong" Yeong knocks the door of lady Noh's study and enters after getting "come in Yeongah".

"Prepare tea and something to eat for Pyeha and LTFG Jo at King's Study". Lady Noh said to servants dismissing them for the task.

"I heard everything went well in your tests." Lady Noh said smiling.

"Yes. It went well mamaniem" Yeong said sitting before her.

"I prepared your documents." Lady Noh said getting a thick file with Royal Guard Embalm.

"Thank you, Mamaniem," Yeong said getting folder.

"But, Yeongah. Are you sure you want to do this? This training is really dangerous. If Pyeha gets to know this he won't like it." Lady Noh said with worried eyes.

"I know mamaniem. I will tell him before going." Yeong said looking through papers.

"Okay then. Sign here and here". She points couples of space to put his signature. He did without wasting any time and handed papers to Lady Noh.

"This Training will guide the Royal Special force. You have to train for three months. If it will go more than your capacity you should stop no matter what time, understand Yeongah? ". Elder woman asks. Yeong Nodded.

"You have a free week before your training. I can adjust your schedule. Eat well and Rest well. After you finish training I am going to put you as Captain. Lastly, tell Pyeha everything before going. I don't want to hear his whining". Yeong smiled at that.

"Now SHOO. Go meet Pyeha. I will send something to eat." Lady noh said smiling.

"Thank You mamaniem. You are the best. Good Night". Yeong said leaving to meet his lover.

                          +++++++++++

"I knew you would come." Yeong heard King's cheerful voice when he enters the study.

"How?" Yeong asks getting comfortable at his seat at big couch.

"They made tabbokkie. It's your favourite, not mine. You are the one who likes to eat spicy food." Lee Gon said sitting beside Younger.
Yeong chuckles.

"it's your loss. You don't know how delicious, spicy foods are" Younger said showing a piece of rice cake into his mouth.

"I know something delicious more than spicy foods. It's your loss that you can't get it to know ever" Lee Gon said smirking.

"What is it?"
Yeong asks looking at Older between chewing his food and choosing his next target in tabbokkie plate. Lee Gon stares at Yeong who looks cute eating his food with red sauce smeared on his full lips despite younger's full black attire.

"You"

Yeong barely hears the word 'You' before Lee Gon closes the space between them and kisses his mouth open sucking his full lips. Yeong forget finish chewing, deep in pleasure from older's mouth sucking his lips. But before he responds to kiss Lee Gon pull back.

"All cleaned." Lee Gon muttered giving peck.

"What?" Yeong asks from dumbfounding.

"You got sauce on your lips. I cleaned it" Lee Gon said getting a piece of tabbokkie for himself.

"Hyung! I was eating!" Yeong glared.

"Okay. Continue. I won't stop you from you eating Yeongah." King said laughing at glaring younger.

                           +++++++++++