Rewriting History Pt. 2

Young prince picks four tiger sword with difficult, it’s heavy. But his heart fells heavier than that. His eyes keep pouring tears, he lost his father. His father get kills front of his eyes.

“Do you really think that you can hurt me with that?” Lee Lim asks looking at prince.

“I will try!” Young Lee Gon shouts, still sobbing. Lee Lim frowns looking at his nephew’s courage.

“I am waiting for your order.” Lee Lim’s follower, deputy captain of royal guard said, pointing his gun at prince. Young Lee Gon looks at him.

“Kill him” Lee Lim orders. Hearing that Young prince looks at his Uncle. As he tight his grip on sword, glasses of  ciline broke down. Lee Lim, Prince Lee Gon and guards covers their heads from broken glasses. Piece of broken glass cuts Lee Lim’s hand, making him to loss his grip on Manpasikjeok and it fall down without breaking. Prince Lee Gon runs from altar.

At the same time two figures enter, shooting at Lee Lim’s followers. Like two piece of puzzle, Lee Gon and Yeong work together, bring down every traitors.

‘There’s an emergency at Cheonjongo. Calling all royal guards. Royal guards assemble immediately!’ Voice of emergency alert sound through palace.

Yeong runs toward Prince, while fighting through his path. He covers young prince’s body with his own. Taking bullets. But he fights with his remain energy.

Gon shoots who was shooting at his lover. Then other guards who shoot back at him.

Lee Lim cover’s his body with one of guard. Then push his limp body to ground. He picks whole Manpasikjeok, smirking victory he grips it, covering his blood on it. 

Lee Gon looks at his half of Manpasikjeok, that despairing into thin air. It seems like because one of them now own whole Manpasikjeok, they lost others.

Lee Lim left Cheonjongo. Lee Gon looks walks toward altar shooting down at remain traitors. Before he leave Cheonjongo he looks at his lover, who is covering his younger self with his body and shoot at guard behind him.

‘I will be back to get you. Please hold until then. Please!’ Lee Gon prays looking at Yeong. With one last look at his lover, he left Cheonjongo, to catch Lee Lim.

Lee Gon runs toward east door of palace. It already wide opened, his four tiger sword is on floor. He picks it and runs to bamboo forest, he know Lee Lim is surely going there.

~

Inside the Cheonjongo,

Jo Yeong place his shacking hand on young Lee Gon’s neck, checking his pulse. He flees it. He make it, he protect his king, his lover. Yeong smiles in relief. He can die without guilt, he saved him. Yong Lee Gon place his bloody hand on Yeong’s big hand. Yeong hugs prince tightly.

Yeong hears voices. Palace staffs and Lady Noh are searching King and prince. He knows he can’t get caught. So he lay down prince unconcise body on cold floor after kissing his crown. Then he gets up and walks behind altar and sits down there.

“Pyeha!”

“Pyeha!” 

“Take Pyeha and His highness to hospital at once!”

Yeong heard people crying for their loss. And he saw Lady Noh carrying Young prince. He sighs, knowing his king will make it.

Yeong think about his family, his lover who is fighting to catch Lee Lim. Now everything is end, Yeong knows this is his end. But he isn’t sad. He protect his king, his lover. He know he will die before his lover come back.