Chapter 53

Yeong feels the time is going so fast... he had given birth to his two boys three months ago. But he still felt like it happened yesterday. But he knows a lot of things changed during the last three months in their life and the Palace.

After the news of the arrival of the Royal Princes', The King, Lee Gon announced three days of holiday, and share the happiness with the people. On the third day from the twins' birth, Royal PR made an official announcement with the details, introducing two princes to the world, without revealing their pictures as King's order. Wishes came from all around the world to new parents. And Lee Gon proudly accepts them.

As the royal tradition, the Royal court announced the change of royal successor. And announced the eldest prince, Lee Min Ho aka Prince Geayeong as the crown prince. He will be crowned when he get 7yrs. The change made Princess Se-Jin release from her burden as the next line to the throne. But she knew she has to take care of her responsibilities until the crown prince grows up.

As for the Royal Couple, they were both enjoying and struggling, after becoming parents. Jo family, Court lady Noh and Princess Se-Jin help them to adjust to their new life. The Royal couple is new to parenthood, and having twins it makes a bit hard.

Even though it's a bit hard, King and Queen manage to adjust their life. For a week Lee Gon didn't take many schedules to his, not wanting to separate from his two bundles of joy. Jo Yeong recovered slowly. But he was healthier than before. Seen his two babies makes him happy and healthier.

The Royal palace is also livelier than before. Court lady Noh and Princess Se-Jin spend most of their time with the princes. And The Jo twins visit the palace often, with small toys and little things they made for their little nephews.

Weeks passed turns months, and slowly everything turns to normal again. After a month's rest, Jo Yeong wants to return to his duties. He believes that he can manage to raise the babies and his duty at the same time. After all, they have enough helping hand. But King opposed to that, like always, he wanted his husband to take more time to recover and return to his duties.

'I ran the country for 29yrs without a Queen, so take your time baby.' was Lee Gon's excuse for his opinion.

So Jo Yeong stayed and starts to work out in the free time he could find. He wants to get back his fitness. Now he has two little beings to protect, other than his husband.

~

"Hyung! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Yeong exclaims as he rests his hand on his chest, looking at the said man who is grinning widely. Boys were sleeping and its Yeong's free time to do whatever. He enjoyed a cup of tea while deep in thought while looking at the garden outside. He didn't know his husband was already returned from his meeting.

"I didn't know you were that deep in thought... Sorry baby..." Lee Gon mutters hugging the younger male to his chest.

Yeong relaxes on other's touch. Leaning on to king's chest.

"You know Hyung, you should stop calling me 'baby' now. You already have two babies for that." Yeong said as he glanced at the Lee Gon.

"But you are my baby." Gon pout little. Yeong looks at the pouting male and chuckles.

"I don't mind you calling me baby. But you should find another name to call me Hyung. Because our kids gonna learn things from us." Yeong said again.