Fighting for Love

They were right. As soon as Royal PR announced that King and Captain Jo dating, the majority of people accept it with joy and happiness. There were some comments saying if King decided to be with a man, what will happen to the royal family's future. But other than that everyone supports their king and Captain. They saw their bond from the day Lee Gon get crowned as the King. And people know there won't be anything stronger than lee gon and Jo Yeong's bond.

Myung Seung ah is really happy with the results despite the workload she has to do. Her JoGon Fan club is the main supporter in this case. Already posting a bunch of stories about how will be Kingdom's future.

Although people accept them, they have to go through the Royal court and ministry. Court Lady No gathers Royal court members to discuss. Royal Court should be king's side if they have to go against to ministry.

"If Pyeha gets marry to Captain Jo, how he can get an heir?"

“Now we know why Pyeha changed those laws."

“I know Captain Jo will perfect match for Pyeha. But then won't it be too dangerous for the throne?"

Court members start to throw questions as soon as their meeting begins.

"I know you are worried about the royal court and future. But don't worry Captain Jo is not someone greedy for power. He had everything since he Born. He is Admiral Jo's oldest son, heir of Jo Clan. Jo Clan has been always supporting the Royal family and despite that, Captain Jo holds a great position in the Military for his age. And you already know how loyal him to the throne. So we don't have to worry about Captain Jo targeting throne or Pyeha for power."  Finally, Lady Noh started in a serious voice after hearing other members.

"And about an heir, we should wait for Pyeha’s answer. He talked to me about that matter before, but I won't comment on his behalf. Pyeha will give you an answer." Others nod hearing that.

“And as we can see, there isn't any law now to stop them from being together, people already accepted them. So we should also support them as Royal court.” She looks at everyone in the room.

“Do anyone have more questions or any objections?”

She asks again from every member. Others shake their heads, gesturing that they already accepted and they will be on King’s side.

~

"Mamaniem, Prime Minister Koo is here. And she is asking for Pyeha." Secretary Mo's voice comes through the receiver.

“She already here? I knew she will come. Try to hold her little. I will inform Pyeha." Lady Noh replied.

“Yes, mamaniem."

Lady Noh walks toward the king's bedroom. And she saw servants are already waiting for Pyeha in the dressing room. So that means their trouble-making king is late. She is sure Pyeha is still in the bedroom.

She sighs nodding to guards at the front of the door and knock twice.

“Pyeha, may I come in” she announced her presence.