Request

Everything happened so fast but so quietly. and everything happened at the palace in past three days is kept withing Lieutenant Jo, Court lady Noh and few of trusted officers and guards. They started the investigation with matter happened a few days ago with going into every palace guards schedules, activities, log reports, CCTV records.

Jo Yeong can be seen around the palace more often than the past. others didn't suspect him doing something secret. because they find Yeong walking around the palace or in King's study. people work in the palace believe Lieutenant Jo missed the palace and his best friend. so it gives Yeong full freedom to do investigation freely.

withing one day they found a few interesting things happened in past but kept in quite.
Other than Naval ceremony, they found someone named 'Kim Ji- Sung ' at every event that King attend in the past couple of years. This unknown person was in every official guest list. Yeong found it interesting. Because it means this Ji- sung was someone from inside or someone from officials or politics. Some document said this person was a journalist. And some document said person is from staff. Funny thing is only background details changed. Not photo and name. But there is no record about guards finding it suspicious.

After some digging into past log reports and events records, yeong found more careless doings from few guards and chiefs. Also, there aren't any records about taking care of it. Royal guards can't be like this. no matter how small the problem is it might get the king in danger.

With background searching, yeong found that Kim Ji sung has connection to traitor lee lim. it gives goose bump to yeong. if someone from traitor's followers tailing king, it means His King aka his lover is in danger. Yeong knew he has to do something immediately.

+++++++++

During the secret investigation, Jo yeong did another research. Actually it was requested from Court lady Noh. She asked him to search for some trustworthy guards, in every division.

So during the procedure, Yeong found few guards and chiefs that can be trusted. he found they're all trying best to fulfill their responsibilities. Although some of them do not recognize enough to their performance.

One evening, after finish discussing investigation results, Yeong ask lady Noh about the reason behind his other task.

"Mamaniem, why you ask me to do that? I am asking because of curious"

"Yeongah, you know I was waiting till the right time to do some changing in Royal court. So after some thinking, I thought to do some changing in Royal guards also. Because of what happened I couldn't stay and look until something happen to our king." court lady Noh replied sipping his tea.

"But mamaniem, how can you do it? do you have any plan? We can't do anything about Royal guards." yeong questions in confused.

"Yes, I know. I might can't able to do anything. But our King can change anything. and I have few plans in my head." she replied with victories glance.

"Oh," yeong nodes. Knowing it will happen really soon. Yeong gives her a document filled with details about a few people.

"sub captain Park In-young, sub captain Seok Ho-pil from team two, guard Kim Man-Seok from team one, chief Lee from uniform division, chief Oh from Cyber division" lady Noh read names in document looking through papers.

"I wrote some details I personally think and saw about them." yeong said looking at the older woman.

"Good job yeongah. I knew I can trust with you this." she smiles to him.

"Mamaniem, I want to tell you something." yeong begins nervously.

"go ahead, yeongah."

"Actually, I am planning to join the Royal guards. I want your help to convince pyeha. I am sure he won't allow me. " yeong said with a deep sigh.