The Beginning

Everything started with that horrible night. Lee Gon's father, the late king of corea was murdered by traitor Lee Lim; his stepbrother due to his thirst of power.

Young prince's world shattered that night, making him orphan without anyone beside him. He was badly injured. But he didn't get much time to himself. To cry for his loss. Soon as he gets conscious he was forced by responsibilities. Soon his coronation held. He was crowned as a king of corea. Did his first duty as a king, holding the late king's funeral. Young king did everything without getting his emotion crossed. He holds himself because now he is the king. He is the hope people of corea. No matter how much pain he is in.

After a long day, after everything is done, far from every judgment eyes he broke down, in a lonely hallway. Court lady Noh is holding crying king. Lee Gon sobbed missing his father. His young heart couldn't hold this much pain. In his eight years old life his farther was his everything. Growing up without his mother, his father gave everything to him as a farther despite being king. He is his friend. His companion, his teacher, his life tutor, his world. His young heart couldn't think a day without his only parent. But now everything has already happened. He is orphan.

While young king cry his heart-out, there is someone watching him with tears rolling down his cheeks. A muffled sob was heard. Making young king stopping his crying for a moment. There is small oy on the floor with black mop hair and chubby cheeks. Hot tears rolling down his cheeks his already ruined red face.

Lee Gon stopped crying stopped his crying and stands. He went to his room and returned with his toy sword. Walking toward crying boy he held it to him smiling little.

"From now on you're my Unbreakable sword," the young king said giving his toy sword to crying boy. the small boy holds it stopping his crying. Smiling with his tearful eyes.

"I'm Lee Gon. King of Corea. What's your name?" older ask hoping to get the small boy's name.

"I'm Jo Yeong. Thank you, Hyung for sword" small boy replied giving him a big smile with his puffy red face.

That small boy's smile makes the young king's heart at ease. Smiling with him he begins to feel other's presence made his pain forget for little. His young heart got hold by the small boy without knowing to himself.

This is the beginning of one broken king and his Unbreakable sword's path to their destiny. No one thought that small event will be eight years and four years of boys life-changing point. Where two of them build an unbreakable bond, between themselves.