Chapter Fifteen

Hi, loves I have missed you all so freaking much like so so so much! Work is taking over my life I am going through so much drama in my work place I can legit make a book here about it and replace us with Naruto! Ugh I'm just so tired from it I just miss writing so much but at times I don't have any energy. I hope no one forgot about me and my books! Because I miss you all! 💙🧡

"Hi, my name is Pain."

Naruto had never felt his body tense so quickly. He felt his muscles were cramping, as his hearing went silent. His eyes fell over the raven who's eyes had widen just for a second, before they harden, and the angriest glare the blond ever saw glossed the ravens eyes.

Sasuke stomped forward his hand reaching for the blonds wrist to yank him out of Pain's hold. Sasuke placed the blond behind. Naruto heart was hammering in fear, as Sasuke took another step up to Pain. Their eyes meeting and the fake confusion, and sweetness in Pain's eyes made his blood boil immensely.

"Quit the act asshole, I know just who you are, and I'm telling you right now you touch a hair on Naruto again, and you're regret it." Sasuke hissed.

Pain gentle eyes faded they darkened only for those orbs to glare over at Naruto who shrunk at the sight. Sasuke's hand grasped the orange head collar yanking him to force him to meet his eyes.

"You leave him alone. You aiming for people who are weaker than you says a lot about you. Coward." Sasuke glared at him for a second, before letting him go.

Sasuke tossed his hand back making Pain stumble back.

"Why don’t you go after someone you're size, and not hiding behind your little friends."

Sasuke turned around to grasp the blonds wrist. The raven pulled him along Naruto holding on tightly to Sasuke.

"Sasuke I'm-"

"Don’t you dare apologize." Sasuke said his eyes focused before him.

Naruto held the ravens hand tighter he took a deep breath, before hesitantly glancing over his shoulder. Chills ran down his spine, as he caught the grin Pain had on his face. Naruto snapped his head back over to the raven.

"Sasuke he might do something." Naruto panicked.

Sasuke rolled his orbs he glanced over his shoulder his eyes meeting Pain's that grin slightly twitching.

"Nah, he's all fake trying to act like his tough when he's not." Sasuke hummed.

The blond sighed, as Sasuke continued to drag him over to the gym. Sakura was playing volleyball in the gym with the other girls when she heard the gym's door open. For some reason she had a feeling to turn around. Her eyes widened as she caught Sasuke holding the blonds hand.

"Sakura!"

Sakura turned in front of her hearing her name being called only to be hit straight in the face with the volleyball. She snapped back roughly only to fall flat on her butt.

"Sakura are you okay!?"

The pinky open her eyelids only to catch Naruto hovering over her. Her eyes soften at those blue eyes holding such concern.

"Y-you're asking me?"

Naruto scrunched his brows in confusion against Sakura confusion.

"Of course I am Sakura you just got hit with a ball, and you fell!" Naruto pointed out

She groaned rubbing her head with her hand.

"Do you want to go to the nurse?' Naruto asked.

Sakura eyes snapped open so quickly, as he sat up in a rush.