Chapter thirteen

Hey, loves I'm sorry I took a while for this update, it's just I had a lot to handle, but here it is! I hope you loves enjoy it!💙🧡

"I promise you that."

The blond smiled sweetly his eyes softening against the supporting words.

"Thank you Sasuke…..for everything."

Sasuke smiled softly he rose his hand for his fingers to tap the blonds nose.

"Of course." He smiled.

Naruto turned away his cheeks flushing against the ravens words.

"I-I'm going to shower." He stated quickly, before racing up the stairs.

Sasuke chuckled shaking his head. They both quickly got ready getting into their uniforms fixing their hair, and slipping on their shoes.

"Oh your bag!" Naruto quickly splurged out, before racing over to his drying machine.

That rush that passed by the raven had that scent he barley realized he had. The scent of coconut mixed with coco tickled his nose. Naruto came back with the ravens backpack, only to hand it to him. Sasuke slowly grasped the bag, but he couldn't help but ask.

"What…do you use that smells like coconut, and coco?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto eyes widened, as his hand holding the ravens bag pulled away slowly.

"O-oh u-um it's my body wash." Naruto nervously confessed.

"Is it new?"

Naruto shook his head at the next question.

"N-no I've had it for a while maybe….a year I just really like how it leaves my skin…..but why? Oh my god does it smell bad!?' Naruto panicked.

He started sniffling himself worried that maybe it reeked.

"No, it smells good….I just never really caught the smell till recently." Sasuke confessed his hand working on unzipping his bag.

Naruto blushed at the comment.

"T-thank you." He smiled.

Sasuke felt his cheeks flare up, he turned away quickly to begin placing his belongings in his bag.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke lifted his head to then nod. Naruto went over to the kitchen trying to erase the ravens words. He started to pick out the pans he was going to use, but he kept fighting against himself from not smiling.

Who could blame him, a simple complement from the one that held his heart was emitting his heart to race, as if he met his favorite artist. He tired his best not to get so excited, and caught up in the complements. Instead, he focused on making them some breakfast.

He decided on making cooked tofu blocks with the side of sliced cherry tomato's, and carrots. He packed them in a bento box for the both of them, before he handed Sasuke's his.

"Thank you." Sasuke smiled.

Naruto lifted his gaze to meet the ravens soft smile. The blonds heart fluttered at the view. He nervously smiled back, to then pass the raven to snatch his bag. He pressed his lips together trying to ease himself.

'Why am I suddenly being so sensitive?'

Naruto shook his head trying to compose himself everything Sasuke was doing was effecting him more than usual.

'This is why I didn't want to get so close to him.'

The blond mentally sighed to ease himself. He had to relax Pain suddenly flashed in his mind, his lips trembled slightly at the thought of heading to school. He had Sasuke, but this is what he didn't want he didn’t want Sasuke to get involved he was scared he was going to get hurt in someway.