Chapter Two

Hey, loves here is the next chapter I hope you are enjoying the book. Please if you don't mind comment on what you think I really appreciate them thank you!🧡💙

"O-okay."

Sasuke was shocked.

Paralyzed.

His eyes struck his best friend who nervously cupped a blond strand behind his ear, as his cheeks were brightly flushed.

"S-Sasuke..I-"

"Damn it!"

Sasuke staggered forward, as Kiba lunged at him swinging an arm over his shoulder. Naruto jumped catching Suigetsu, and Kiba groaning.

"Should of known Naruto wouldn’t fall for the dare." Suigetsu sighed.

Naruto's eyes widen, as they fell over the white haired male.

"D-dare?" He whispered out.

Sasuke slapped the brunets arms off of him, as Naruto began to slowly revert away.

"Ouch! Sasuke really you're still mad? The dare is over with." Kiba pouted cupping his abused hand.

Sasuke only took a single step forward inflicting Naruto to take more steps back, as he shook his head. He fisted his hands, before he gazed with such an, exposed embarrassed, mostly shameful expression.

He dashed off pushing pass them in utter embarrassment.

"Naruto!" Sasuke called after his retreating best friend.

Kiba shot Suigetsu a questioning look the brunet was about to ask Sasuke a question, when he dashed off as well.

"Okay, what's going on?" Suigetsu asked turning around to glimpse at Sasuke chasing after the blond.

Kiba turned as well, only to feel a tap on his shoulder. The brunet turned meeting his best friend Shikamaru who had a toothpick in his mouth.

"What's with all the drama?" He asked.

The pearl male snapped over.

"We'd like to know as well, we just made Sasuke do a dare, and now he is chasing after Naruto." Suigetsu informed.

The Nara arched a brow.

"Dare?" He asked.

Kiba nodded.

"We thought Naruto would throw a fit over Sasuke's fake confession." Kiba confessed.

Shikamaru's mouth dropped slightly inflicting the tooth pick to clash to the floor.

"What did Sasuke say?" Shikamaru demanded.

Kiba knitted his brows off guard by the Nara change of demeanor.

"We just dared him to fake confess, and Naruto didn’t do anything…well we didn’t hear anything come from him." Kiba confessed.

Shikamaru pursed his lips together.
"Damn it!" Shikamaru cursed out making the two jump.

"Where did he go!?" Shikamaru demanded.

Kiba, and Suigetsu pointed in the direction where Naruto took off. Only to witness Shikamaru take off. Kiba, and Suigetsu glanced at each other in bewilderment.

"What is going on!?" Kiba snapped stomping his foot down.

'Beeeppp!'

Sasuke cursed, as the bell rung. Naruto was still in his sight, yet something jumping in front of him making him stop.