Chapter Twenty Eight

Omg hey loves gosh the picture makes me laugh all the time. I hope you loves are doing well and enjoy this chapter! 🧡💙

💙🧡

Sasuke was laying on the couch his back against the arm of the chair, while his blond was between his legs. They were both relaxing, and just into each others arm. Naruto's hand was tracing the ravens palm softly his lips curling into a smile, once he caught the ravens ring he gave him. Sasuke laid his head on the blonds head. Naruto leaned back against the ravens chest the blond gazed up only for the raven to kiss the top of his head. Naruto felt so warm, and so safe. The soft rain in the background felt so calming.

"Did you finish your homework?' Naruto asked.

"Yes mom I did." Sasuke joked.

Naruto laughed at the ravens joke he snuggled more against the raven.

"Hey did you get the college sheet?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto eyes gazed over to his bag he nodded softly.

"Yeah……but I don’t think I'm going to fill it out." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke furrowed his brows he gazed down at the blond who peered back up at him.

"Well…..I…I don’t know Sasuke, I really don’t know what I want, and I really love drawing." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke hummed catching on.

"You want to go down Jiraya's path huh?" Sasuke asked.

Naruto's eyes swelled with slight tears he nodded his grandpa never liked to be ordered or built to fit the "normal" life style. Jiraya was a writer, and a business creator.

"I miss him, and our family." Naruto whispered.

Sasuke hugged his blond tightly holding him close to him as possible.

"Me too." Sasuke whispered.

It was hard for them everyday to go through life without them despite that they had each other, and of course they were happy, and saw life in a different light. Still those thoughts of what if they were here how would it be? How proud would they be of them?

"That's why you are going down criminal justice right?" Naruto asked his raven.

Sasuke nodded his father was a police officer, but once his mother gave birth to him, his father changed career paths. He became a business man, one they needed more money, and two Fugaku was scared one day he wouldn’t see his family anymore. Naruto hands cupped Sasuke tightly his heart sinking.

"Sasuke I know you are following the path your father wanted for you, and I remembered you wanted to be one when you were little as well……but are you sure this is what you want?" Naruto asked.

"I…..I'll support you in everyway whatever you want, but Sasuke if I'm honest I'm scared…..Im really scared when you get into the field….I'm scared one day you won't come back."

Naruto turned around to face his raven his hands tenderly cupping Sasuke's cheeks. Sasuke thought about what the blond said.

"To be honest I never really questioned myself about it, but as of right now I'm positive in my decision, but if I ever change my mind I'll go with what I want. Also, don’t worry I'm in less danger, since I will be a detective, but I will go through with the training of being a cop. I'm relived with that just incase in the future if anyone tries to do something, or break into our home we'll know a couple moves to stop them." Sasuke confessed.