Chapter Forty-One

Hi loves! I'm so excited to be updating I'm sorry for taking so long. Anyways just to recap Sasuke proposed to Naruto last chapter! I hope everyone is well I love you all 💙🧡

"Sa-mph."

Naruto let out a sweet moan, as his felt his lover brush his lips against his flesh. He felt chills run down his spine, as those smooth soft lips trailed along his shoulder.

After they had ate Sasuke had went over to the truck to grab their luggage along with the blond When Sasuke slid the doors open for their room Naruto almost dropped his luggage from the sight of the room.

A king size bed was in the middle of the room upon the top of the center of the bed from the ceiling was white see through curtains surrounding the bed. Along the floor were Sasuke, and Naruto's favorite color rose petals with touches of purple, and yellow along with the blue, and orange rose petals.

Where Naruto stood just a foot away from him the petals wrote I love you across the floor. Naruto slowly pulled his luggage feeling his eyes water then a warm embrace from behind.

Fast forwarding to them placing their items down followed by shutting the door, and Sasuke lifting him up to place them in the center of the bed.

Naruto was on his ravens lap his head titling back, as Sasuke trailed kisses over his shoulder that was bare from the raven tugging the sleeves down. Three hickeys already trailing along Naruto's collar bone. Sasuke pulled the blonds left sleeve down then pulling it down even more to expose Naruto's chest.

The blonds lashes were shut softly another sweet moan leaving his lips, as those hot lips slowly trailed down his chest. Naruto moved his hips slightly emitting a moan, and groan from the both of them. The action exposing how hard the other was already.

Sasuke's hands trailed the blonds curved back those strong hands falling over the blonds cheeks to then give them a squeeze.

"Ah." Naruto let out a small whimper the kisses along his chest then up to his neck followed by the ravens hands touching him were making his mind daze.

He loved when Sasuke touched him when those hands roamed wherever they wanted. Sasuke wasn't against physical touch, but whenever they got into their moments Naruto felt like Sasuke hadn't touched him in ages, and all he wanted was for those hands to touch every inch of him.

Sasuke other hand moved to the palm the blonds hard on.

"Sasuke." Naruto lightly moaned. 

Naruto moved one of his hands those fingers brushing under Sasuke's chin to lift it up. The blond lowered latching down upon the ravens neck sending a groan to brush against his lips. The ravens breath hitched Naruto's lips landing on a sweet spot where the ravens shoulder, and neck met.

Naruto slowly grazed his teeth emitting Sasuke to let out a struggle groaned. Naruto bit down Sasuke's breath hitching in delight at the sting mixed with pleasure. He didn't care if it was visible or even if Naruto marked visible spots on him.

Naruto licked the wound apologetically before he tore away his eyes falling over his ravens dazed ones. The blond pecked Sasuke's lips slowly, and gently, before tearing away.

"I'll be right back." Naruto confessed.

Sasuke was bewildered by Naruto's words he didn't even have time to say anything, before Naruto tore away from him. Naruto rushed to their restroom where he shut the door he glanced at himself in the mirror catching the red marking along his collar bone in his reflection.